What is a Pink Guava Face Wash?
The pink guava face wash is a gentle cleansing face wash that contains no harmful chemicals. It is made with organic ingredients that are effective and enriched with beneficial properties.
This guava face wash is a go-to face wash if you’re looking for something refreshing, and cleansing, but also effective and luxurious. Get this pink guava face wash online at Pure Sense if you want a face wash to give you healthy and glowing skin. This face wash is filled with the goodness of Papaya, Thanaka, Pomegranate, and Pink Guava.
Find out more about these key ingredients in this face wash to know exactly what you’ll be getting out of this pink guava face wash.
Natural Ingredients In Pure Sense Pink Guava Face Wash...
This guava face wash has key ingredients that are mentioned above; Papaya, Thanaka, Pomegranate, and Pink Guava. Starting off with the most important ingredient in this face wash is the Pink Guava. Here are the incredible benefits of these ingredients and how they work together to keep your skin healthy, glowing, and fresh.
Pink Guava is packed with vitamins A and C, and antioxidants like lycopene and carotene (1). Its anti-ageing properties prevent and slow down ageing like wrinkles and fine lines. Pink Guava also helps treat acne, clear blemishes, and lighten dark spots on the skin. Pink Guava helps revive your skin and make it glowy and clearer.
Also Read - 10 Best Cleansers for Acne-Prone Skin
Thanaka is packed with Vitamin E that contains anti-bacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. All these work together to prevent acne and free radicals, but it also protects the skin from pollution. It also evens out the skin tone and improves your complexion.
Pomegranate has antimicrobial, anti-ageing properties, and antioxidants. It reduces breakout and prevents acne while detoxifying your skin to give you glowing skin. Pomegranate also reduces scarring and soothes irritated skin.
Papaya is a miracle ingredient that is super hydrating and deeply moisturising for your skin. It treats skin diseases and concerns like eczema, psoriasis, acne scars, pigmentation, and more. It also has anti-ageing properties that battle free radicals and prevent collagen breakdown. This keeps the skin taut, supple, and free of fine lines and wrinkles.
Also Read - Incredible benefits of Papaya
Reasons For Using Pure Sense Pink Guava Face Wash Online
- The benefits of each of these key ingredients allow you to address one or a few skin concerns in one wash.
- If you’re breaking out or you have acne scarring, then this face wash is the right one for you to prevent breakouts and fade those scars over time.
- Premature ageing is something a lot of people go through, and this guava face wash can help slow down the ageing process and also reduce the damage already done.
- Hyperpigmentation and pigmentation can be a problem for some people and this face wash helps even out your skin tone.
- To get bright, fresh, taut, and supple glowing skin, this guava face wash is the best for you.
- This pink guava face wash is good for all skin types.
- This face wash contains no harmful chemicals. It has no sulphate, no parabens, no carcinogens, and is cruelty-free.
How To Use Pink Guava Face Wash
- Get a pea-sized amount of the gel guava face wash on your fingertips.
- Lather the gel using the fingertips of both hands.
- Gently massage the PureSense pink guava face wash on your damp face in a circular motion.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry and enjoy your healthy, hydrated, and glowing skin.
- This pure pick is safe for use for both men and women.
Tips & Hacks About Pink Guava Face Wash
- Wash your face twice a day.
- Don’t exfoliate every day and do it in the evening.
- Always take off your makeup.
- Face wash alone isn’t enough to take off your makeup. Have a different routine for that before you wash your face.
- Change your skincare routine and products based on the season.
FAQs on Pink Guava Face Wash
Is it ok to use face wash every day?
A: Yes, it is. You need to wash your face at least twice a day after you wake up and before you go to bed. Don’t forget to finish off with the rest of your skincare routine.
What to apply after pink guava face wash?
A: Face wash is the first step in the skincare routine and you have to consider what skin type you have and if it’s a daytime skincare routine or a nighttime skincare routine. Usually, the next thing after a face wash is a toner which needs to be limited if you have dry skin.
Can I wash my face with water only?
A: No, you can’t. Water doesn’t get rid of the oil, impurities, and dirt that has gathered on your skin. Face wash can get rid of most of those impurities, and regular face scrub and toner can get rid of the rest, along with other skincare products.
The product was worth it and was able to feel the difference after 1st use.