The first and most important skincare step when it comes to taking care of your face is cleansing. While cleansing helps get rid of all the dirt and impurities off of your face, it's crucial you provide the skin on your face with some moisture too. And so, moisturisation becomes the second most important skincare step. This is a step that you cannot and should not skip, regardless of the weather and your skin type. In case you need more convincing, let’s discuss in detail why you need a face moisturiser....
What is a Face Moisturiser?
A moisturiser is basically an emulsion of oil and water along with other ingredients that nourish and treat your skin. A face moisturiser helps replenish hydration, retain your skin’s moisture and prevent dryness. Moisturising your face protects the skin’s barrier.
Why Do You Need a Face Moisturiser?
As mentioned above, a face moisturiser helps to shield the skin's barrier from irritation. It is needed to reduce the development of dryness and help lock in the much-needed moisture for your skin to feel soft, supple, and smooth.
Beneficial Reasons for Using Pure Sense Natural Face Moisturisers:
- Pure Sense's Moisturisers are made of natural ingredients that are pure and great for your skin. These ingredients are packed with amazing benefits for your skin.
- The Moisturizers at Pure Sense are made with pure and natural ingredients that have so many benefits on their own. But combined together to give you these skincare products, they would work wonders.
- All pure sense products are made without harmful chemicals and that most definitely makes these moisturisers completely safe for your skin, especially for those who have sensitive skin.
Try Natural Face Moisturising Product at Pure Sense:
This day cream helps reduce acne, dark circles, discolouration, and skin irritation. It contains Niacinamide which restores dehydrated skin and evens out your skin tone. With SPF 20, this day cream provides a layer of protection for your skin against UVA and UVB.
Pure Sense Face Moisturisers Tips & Hacks
- Apply your moisturiser on your damp skin. Rather than pat your face dry after a shower, apply your moisturiser. This will help lock in moisture that will hydrate your skin.
- Create a DIY tinted moisturiser by mixing it with your foundation before you apply it. This is another way to apply little makeup that looks as natural as possible.
- For an added glow, mix a little amount of your liquid highlighter with your moisturiser to give you a flawless glow.
- İf your skin is feeling full and dry, go in with some facial oil before applying your moisturiser.
- Don't limit the application of moisturiser to only your face. Apply it on your neck and then on your chest as well.
A Few Things To Consider Before Buying a Face Moisturisers
There are a few things to consider so you can find the best face moisturiser for your skin type. You can find the best natural face moisturiser at Pure sense is the best for dry skin, oily skin, normal skin, and combination skin. It is up to you to figure out which one is meant for you.
- Know your skin type. This would help select which texture of moisturiser you need to get.
- Same as the previous point. Choose a cream, lotion, or ointment formula of lotion that works well for your skin type.
- Budget matters. But be sure that you aren’t buying something that wouldn’t work for your face because it’s simply affordable. Invest in a good product that actually works for your skin.
- Look for moisturisers with sun protection. If you have sunscreen, that’s no problem.
Buy Face Moisturising Products Online at Pure Sense:
Pure Sense offers you a wide range of personal care products that focus on providing your skin with various benefits. For instance, our Macadamia face serum hydrates your skin and improves skin elasticity, while our macadamia night cream shields your skin from damage and nourishes it at the same time. You can buy face moisturiser online with just a few clicks on Pure Sense. This face moisturiser price suits your budget if you’re looking for all things luxurious. A face moisturiser in India like the one we have at Pure Sense that is made with pure ingredients will be worth every penny you put into it.
Check Out Other Body Care, Face Care & Hair Care Products Online at Pure Sense
Pure sense is the place to get all products with natural ingredients at affordable prices. The Body Care Products items like body spray, fragrant mist, body oil, body butter, and body cleanser online at Pure Sense. The Face Care Products include face cleansers, face masks, face scrubs, sheet masks, and sleeping masks online. Get your Hair care products like hair cleanser and hair conditioner. And not to forget the Lip Care Products that include lip scrub, lip balm, and lip mask online, all available at Pure Sense.
Frequently Asked Questions On Face Moisturisers (FAQs):
Is a face moisturiser necessary?Investing in a natural face moisturiser is necessary if you wish to maintain your skin's moisture barrier and prevent environmental damage to your skin. Use a pea-sized amount of the face moisturiser and rub it all over your face to keep your skin looking supple and smooth.
Is it good to moisturise your face every day?Yes! In fact, it is recommended to use an organic face moisturiser twice every day - once in the morning and once at night. This ensures your skin's moisture stays constant both through the day and while you sleep so you can wake up to healthy, glowing skin each morning.
Do face moisturisers actually work?Yes, by trapping water, moisturising can help with dry skin. Face moisturisers are formulated with ingredients that help lock all the moisture back in your skin so that it doesn't feel irritated, dry, and patchy.
When should I apply face moisturiser?Apply your moisturiser right after you wash your face. Lightly pat your face to get rid of excess water, but apply your moisturiser on a damp face, not wet.
How do I know what moisturiser to use?First, you need to figure out your skin type. If you have dry skin, then a moisturiser with a thick texture like an ointment would work best for you. A cream-based moisturiser is good for normal skin, and lotions work best for those with oily skin.