Now get rid of dull dead skin with natural face scrub made from potent natural ingredients to reveal soft and supple skin. Use Pure Sense face scrub for gentle exfoliation and remove skin impurities for smoother skin. Order face scrub online from the personal care brand, Pure Sense.
Our daily skincare routine includes several steps, and all of them play a huge role. While steps like moisturising help in retaining the moisture of your skin, exfoliation helps in remove all the dead skin from your face and opens up your skin pores. But do you know how exfoliation works, and what kind of face scrub should you use for it?
Today we will answer the most asked question, “Is scrub good for the face?” and discuss the best face scrub for oily skin and dry skin....
What Are Face Scrubs?
The face scrub is a skincare product that helps in exfoliating our skin.Face scrub helps to remove the dead skill cells from the skin’s surface to reduce the chances of clogged pores and acne breakouts. There are different types of face scrubs on the market, and every skin type requires a particular type of face scrub. For instance, the best scrub for dry skin is more suited for itchy and dry skin than acne-prone skin. Similarly, the best face scrub for oily skin will be more beneficial for acne-prone and oily skin.
Why Do You Need A Face Scrub?
We often wonder, “Is scrub good for the face?” The short answer is yes, the long answer is that the face scrub serves several purposes, such as:
- Removing Dead Skin Cells
- Unclogging Skin Pores
- Removing Flakes
- Reducing Acne Scars
- Preventing Ingrown Hair
- Providing Smoother Skin
- Improving Texture Of Your Skin
- Better Absorption of Skincare Products
Let’s look at the best face scrub for different skin types.
Beneficial Reasons for using Pure Sense Face Scrub
Here are some benefits of using the Pure Sense natural face scrub:
- These face scrubs are made from natural ingredients which do not harm the skin in any way.
- You can use them if you have sensitive skin as they are extremely gentle on the skin
- The face scrub for acne-prone skin will help clear your face of pimples and acne due to oily skin.
- Niacinamide present in the face scrub is a type of vitamin B which protects the skin from environmental damage and helps build proteins.
- Face scrub should be used regularly in your skincare routine as it helps exfoliate the skin and removes dead skin cells, which helps in the absorption of other products better.
Tips & Hacks About Face Scrub
- The best trick for using a face scrub properly is to massage it onto damp skin for a minute, then rinse and moisturise your skin.
- Use face scrub not more than twice or thrice a week for the best results and to keep your skin hydrated, apply moisturiser after.
- Use a face scrub according to your skin type. For example, use a face scrub for oily skin if you face constant breakouts.
- Look for calming natural ingredients in your face scrub that will soothe your skin, such as papaya, pomegranate, guava and more.
Things To Consider Before Buying Face Scrub
- You should always be aware of different kinds of face products and their benefits to avoid using the wrong kinds of products on your skin. Avoid products with parabens, sulphates and other harmful chemicals as they may cause several skin infections and also lead to hormonal disturbances.
- Pick a face scrub that is gentle on your skin and doesn't cause your skin to dry out easily.
- Choose scrubs enriched with papaya extracts as they not only remove dirt but also make your skin glow.
Buy Face Scrubs On Pure Sense
Pure Sense is a 100% natural body care, face care, lip care and hair care products manufacturer that offers a range of products made from the natural extract of various fruits, herbs and plants. These are the best face scrubs offered by Pure Sense.
Face Scrub For Dry Skin- Pink Guava Face Scrub
This Pink Guava Face Scrub is one of the best scrubs for dry skin and sensitive skin and is enriched with the goodness of pink guava, African melon and niacinamide.
Face Scrub For Sensitive Skin- Natural Papaya Face Scrub
The natural papaya face scrub is one of the best face scrubs for sensitive skin and is enriched with natural extracts of papaya, pomegranate and niacinamide.
To purchase Pure Sense's face scrubs, visit the Pure Sense website and add your preferred face scrub to your cart for easy checkout.
Check Out Other Face Care, Body Care, Lip Care & Hair Care Products
Pure Sense has a wide range of face care, body care and lip care products to look after your overall skincare needs. We also have incredible hair care products like natural shampoos and conditioners that will make your hair soft and shiny.
Face Care: This includes natural cleansers, face masks, face scrubs, moisturizers, sheet masks and sleeping masks. We include the best fruit extracts and other natural ingredients to keep your skin radiant.
Body Care: Skincare doesn't just include your face and lips, but also your entire body. You must cleanse, hydrate and nourish all the parts of your body to keep them healthy and free of infections. Body spray, body mists, body oils, body butters and body cleansers are the body care products offered by Pure Sense.
Lip Care: The three important products for lip care are lip balm, lip scrub and lip mask. Use these regularly to make your lips look more healthy, unpigmented and juicy.
Hair Care: Use hair cleaners and conditioners for your hair that are made with natural fruity extracts to keep your hair healthy and free from damage.
Why Choose Pure Sense
Pure Sense offers refreshing natural personal care products to take care of your face, lips, body and hair. The special thing about our product range is that we use food-like ingredients that nourish your skin, similar to the food we eat which nourished our body. We are committed to combining the best of science and nature and providing a formulation that works for all types of skin.
FAQ On Face Scrubs
Is it good to use a Face Scrub on your face every day?No, you should not use a face scrub every day as it can strip your skin of essential oils. Scrub thrice a week if you have oily skin and twice a week if you have dry skin.
Do you use a cleanser after face scrub?No, a skin cleanser is used before the face scrub to remove the dust and dirt from your skin and prepare it for exfoliation.
Do Face Scrubs actually work?Yes, face scrubs such as papaya face scrub are excellent in exfoliating your face and giving you fresh and radiant skin.
How long should I leave face scrub on my face?Keep the face scrub on your face for about 45 seconds to 1 minute, and not more than that.
When should I apply face scrub?Face scrub can be applied prior to cleansing your face as it helps in removing all the dead cells and helps in the absorption of other face products better.
Can I use a face scrub on pimples?Yes, a face scrub for oily skin should be used if you have pimples.
Choose the ID of the Quiz you want to render (automatic popup):
- Test 1 with ID: JRHJmn
- Skincare Quiz v1 with ID: LwHo1x
- Skincare Quiz v3 with ID: QYHWoW
- Skincare Quiz v2 with ID: YDH8Ak