If you desire smooth, soft and supple lips that look irresistible, you must try our natural lip care products. Made with pure natural ingredients, these lip balm, lip scrub and lip mask will give you the pout you want with reduced darkening and chapping. Get hold of our amazing lip care range with the goodness of all these natural ingredients!
Lip care is often overlooked because most people spend their time on other parts of their faces. The lips are forgotten and not taken into consideration as they focus all their attention trying to fix the issues on the rest of their face. Despite the fact that your lips are one of the prominent features that people first take notice of, they barely get the care they deserve. Not to forget that your entire face care or makeup can go for a toss if you have chapped and dry lips. Hence, it's important to have fresh, healthy, and plump lips to make your face look more attractive and youthful. In case you’re not fully convinced, let’s take a look at what lip care is and the beneficial reasons for investing in and using lip care products....
What is Natural Lip Care?
When you start taking care of your lips and invest in products or home remedies that help you keep them looking healthy, fresh and plump, you indulge in what is called natural lip care. Lip care is important to keep your lips hydrated and soft.
Why is it important?
Because the skin on your lips is extremely sensitive and they don't have oil glands of their own, which leads to dryness and cracks. Your lips are also constantly exposed to harsh UV rays and environmental aggressors like dust, pollution and more. Hence, it becomes necessary to take good care of them by using some natural lip care products that can protect your lips from sun damage and other environmental damage.
Beneficial Reasons for Using Pure Sense Natural Lip Care Products
1. Pure Ingredients with advantages:
The Pure Sense Lip care products online are made using pure ingredients like grapefruit, strawberry, coffee and macadamia nut oil. Grapefruit is rich in vitamin C boosts collagen production in your lips and protects them from harmful UV rays.
2. Hydration all day long:
Macadamia nut oil is loaded with vitamin E hydrates your lips and keeps them baby soft at all times. Together, these ingredients and a few others keep your lips moisturised and protected around the clock.
3. Free of harmful chemicals:
Our natural lip care products do not contain sulphates, parabens or carcinogens, and are cruelty-free and earth-friendly. We believe in bringing you the best lip care products online, so our natural lip care products are designed in a way that they suit all skin types.
Not only is Pure Sense’s lip care products online free of chemical ingredients, these products have not been tested on animals because of our love for animals. Not a single animal was harmed or tested on.
5. Earth-Friendly Packaging:
Pure Sense looks out for your health and well-being by avoiding chemicals and using pure ingredients, but at Pure Sense, we also want to keep the Earth clean and safe. That is why we use earth-friendly packaging for all our products. So, when you buy your products, you know that you’re keeping the Earth free from harmful materials.
Tips & Hacks for Natural Lip Care Products
- Stay hydrated. When you drink enough water, your lips remain moist and supple, keeping them crack-free.
- Always have a lip balm with you in your purse or pocket. It can come in handy during the day when the moisture leaves your lips from the first coat of lip balm.
- Licking your lips might be a cure for dry/chapped lips for a few seconds, but in the long run, you’re making it worse. So, avoid licking your lips.
- Eating healthy has an overall positive effect on your inner and outer being, and that includes your lips as well.
- Adhere to prep your lips before you apply makeup. Prepping your lips not only allows the product to stay on longer but also protects your lips from any direct effect of the makeup on your lips.
- Clean your lips when you take off your makeup. Just like you clean your face to remove every inch of makeup, give the same treatment to your lips as well.
- Similarly, just like you use sunscreen to protect your skin from UV rays, do the same for your lips and get a lip balm with sun protection to avoid pigmentation.
- Use a lip scrub at least once a week. This exfoliates your lips, getting rid of dead skin cells and promoting blood circulation.
Things To Consider Before Buying Lip Care Products Online
There are things to consider before you buy, or while buying your lip care products online. This is crucial especially if you have sensitive skin/lips, and react to products differently than most people. But it is also important to consider the following if you do not have sensitive skin because it’s not just about the ingredients.
- Check the ingredients to be sure it doesn’t contain something you’re allergic to. Also, go for paraben and sulphate-free lip care products online like all of Pure Sense’s products.
- Ensure it contains SPF for protection from UV rays to avoid pigmentation of your lips.
- If you like, you can go for a lip care product that does two things in one application. Like the tinted lip balm available at Pure Sense. This hydrates your lips but also gives them a natural colour.
- Be package conscious. Not all beauty brands have earth-friendly packaging. At Pure Sense, all our products have packaging that is earth-friendly. So you can be certain that whatever you’re buying is not only cruelty-free but also has earth-friendly packaging.
Try Different Natural Lip Care Products Available Online at Pure Sense
1. Grapefruit UV Protection Lip Balm:
This Grapefruit UV Protection lip balm is a zesty treat for your lips and provides you with the intensely moisturised lips of your dreams. It consists of a unique blend of grapefruit extracts and essential oils that brighten your lips, absorb sunlight and protect them from damage. Not only that, but the natural ingredients present in this natural lip balm also remove skin discolouration and soothe the skin on your lips. You can apply this natural lip balm as often as you wish for supple, luscious lips.
2. Macadamia Nourishing Lip Balm:
This Macadamia Nourishing lip balm is made with natural ingredients like macadamia nut oil, almond oil, castor oil and beeswax. Together, these ingredients assist in cell regeneration, remove dead skin cells and hydrate your lips by protecting the delicate skin on them. All in all, this natural lip balm will make sure to lock all the moisture into your lips and give you perfect puckers.
3. Other Lip balm range:
Pure Sense’s other lip balm range includes the Strawberry Slush lip balm, Peach Pie lip balm, and Coffee Cake lip balm with Vitamin A for skin cell reproduction, Vitamin E for healing cracked lips, shea butter for moisture, Olive Oil for added hydration, and sweet almond oil for reviving dull-looking lips.
4. Lip Scrubs:
Get the Pure Sense lip scrubs for exfoliating your lips and increasing blood circulation. Get rid of dry, chapped lips, and dead skin cells with Pure Sense’s range of Lip scrubs like the Strawberry Slush lip scrub, and Peach Pie lip scrub. These lip scrubs are gentle, made with natural ingredients, flavours, and fragrances.
5. Lip Plumping Masks:
Pure sense lip plumping masks include Strawberry slush lip mask, Peach Pie lip mask, and Coffee Cake lip mask that keep your lips hydrated all night long, so you wake up with moisturised, plump and supple lips.
At Pure Sense, we have also curated exclusive combos that include chemical-free lip balms so that you can buy lip care products online effortlessly from the comfort of your home.
- This lip care duo consists of Grapefruit UV Protection Lip Balm and Macadamia Nourishing Lip Balm.
- The grapefruit lip balm helps you achieve rosy, fresh lips. The Karanja oil in this lip balm protects your lips from any kind of sun damage.
- The macadamia nourishing lip balm is sure to prevent your lips from chapping as this lip balm contains naturally sourced beeswax. The almond oil in this lip balm nourishes your lips and keeps the skin on it healthy at all times.
- This combo contains two packs of macadamia nourishing lip balms.
- This lip balm duo is made with natural ingredients like macadamia nut oil, etc., which soothe and moisturise your lips. The pure ingredients in this lip balm prevent premature ageing, avoid discolouration of your lips and give them a rosy sheen. If you're a fan of the macadamia nourishing lip balm, this combo lets you pick two of them at once for you to not go a day without lip care products online.
You can easily buy our lip care products online. All you have to do is head to Pure Sense and pick your favourite lip balm or combo kits. With a few simple clicks, you can buy your lip care products online that are chemical-free and cruelty-free.
We have the best natural lip balm for daily use that you can invest in while sitting on your couch. The lip balm price is also quite reasonable considering the plethora of benefits that each of our natural ingredients has to offer for your lip care. If you're on the lookout for a lip balm for women, Pure Sense has some of the best natural lip care products in India that will never disappoint you. So, wait no further and buy lip care products online at none other than Pure Sense.
Check Out Other Body Care, Face Care & Hair Care Products
Get your lip care products online at Pure Sense and lots more. Not only does Pure Sense have natural lip care products, but also other face care products like face cleansers, face masks, face scrubs, moisturisers, sheet masks, and sleeping masks all online at Pure Sense.
Body care products like body sprays, fragrant mists, body oils, body butter, and body cleansers are all available online at Pure sense. The hair care products include hair cleansers and hair conditioners infused with ingredients to help battle hair conditions and boost your hair’s health and growth.
Shop online at Pure Sense where we craft products with 100% natural and chemical-free ingredients just for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which lip balm is the best?A lip balm that is made with natural ingredients and contains no chemicals is the best lip balm of all time. If a lip balm provides your lips with much-needed hydration and protects the sensitive skin on them, then that's one of the best lip balms that you can get your hands on.
How can I hydrate my lips overnight?One of the best ways to hydrate your lips overnight is to apply a thick coat of petroleum jelly on your lips and leave it throughout the night to let it work its magic. You will wake up to fresh, soft and moisturised lips in the morning. The key is to use a natural ingredient like honey, coconut oil, castor oil or a hydrating lip balm to keep your lips moisturised through the night.
What do you need for lip care?All you need for lip care is either a few trusted natural lip care products or simple home remedies that can help you take great care of your lips relentlessly. You don't have to invest in really expensive lip care products or indulge in lip treatment to care for your lips. So don’t think lip care comes at a really high cost.
What should be in a lip care routine?A lip scrub to exfoliate your lips, remove dead skin cells, and make it soft and supple. A lip moisturiser, which can be a lip balm that hydrates your lips just like the ones available at Pure Sense. For plum lips, try out Pure Sense’s Lip Plumping Mask. For a natural lip tint, try out the different shades of Lip Balm, all available at Pure Sense.
How can I care for my lips at home?You can make a DIY lip scrub with sugar and honey and use it at least once a week. Use Petroleum Jelly to keep your lips moisturised and hydrated. If you’d rather save time, buy Pure Sense’ natural lip scrubs and masks online specially crafted to meet your lip care needs. Also, remember to drink lots of water.
How do you make lips red?Exfoliate your lips with a lip scrub. Moisturise your lips with a lip balm. To make your lips red, you can go with a tinted lip balm or a lip tint to give your lips a natural shade of red.
How do you prevent dry lips?Ensure to exfoliate your lips at least once a week to avoid chapped lips. Moisturise your lips by using a lip mask and a nourishing lip balm overnight. Also, stay hydrated by drinking lots of water.
How do you treat pigmented lips?There are some online DIY natural remedies to help with the pigmentation of the lips. Pure Sense’s lip care products are infused with natural ingredients to help with all your lip concerns. These products have UV protection to prevent further lip pigmentation and are the best lip care products in India for pigmented lips. Check it out.