You ought to try the pure and natural body oils by Pure Sense made with the choicest natural ingredients that work magically together to calm your body and nourish your skin. Rejuvenate your skin and help nourish it thoroughly with the goodness of macadamia nut oil and coconut oil to get soft and supple skin.
Previously when skincare products were advertised, oil-free formulas gained quite some popularity as body oils seemed like a risky option. But not anymore! People now understand the importance of body oil as a whole, and the sole purpose is to moisturise your skin. Contrary to its name, nourishing natural body oil is actually a lightweight product that intensively locks moisture into your skin. If you’re still not convinced, let's take you through a few more details about natural body oils starting from what it exactly means....
What is Body Oil?
Simply put, body oil is an oil that you can use on your skin (starting from below the neck area). It sinks into the upper layers of your skin without leaving it feeling greasy. Body oil isn't too different from facial oils, however, the former can get too greasy or heavy if used on the face. So, just stick to the rules and use a hydrating body oil to moisturise the parts of your body below your neck.
Pure Sense is a premium brand that makes natural skin care products with intricately sourced ingredients from nature. We also have a couple of natural body oils that you’d like to know about but first, let us tell you about some of the beneficial reasons for using natural body oil.
Ingredients In Natural Body Oil
Pure Sense is all about natural products made with earth-friendly ingredients.
The Macadamia deep moisturising body massage oil by Pure Sense is made up of a number of beneficial ingredients:
- Natural body oil contains macadamia nut oil for complete nourishment of skin
- It also includes rose petals that help regenerate skin tissues.
The Macadamia Moisture Restore Cleansing Oil Contains:
- Macadamia nut oil which helps in nourishment of the skin, making it soft and supple.
- Coconut oil extracts, which help in extra conditioning and locking in moisture.
Beneficial Reasons For Using Pure Sense Body Oils Online
- The Pure Sense body massage oil are formulated with pure ingredients like eco-certified grapefruit, ethically-sourced macadamia nut oil, sweet almond oil, orchid petals and rose petals.
- Together, these ingredients work to moisturise your skin, replenish body oils, regenerate skin tissues and revitalise your skin, body and mind.
- Both grapefruit and macadamia nut oil are loaded with vitamin C and vitamin E respectively, which help boost collagen production and relax your senses.
- Apart from the goodness of the natural ingredients in these natural body oils, they're free from parabens, sulphates, carcinogens, along with being cruelty-free and earth-friendly.
Tips and Hacks About Body Oil Online
- Apply the natural body oil post-shower when your skin start getting dry for maximum hydration and long-lasting nourishment.
- Body oil for dry skin can be a great solution to the congested feeling you get during a flu. Just rub some natural body oil on your chest and gently massage it before bedtime.
- You can add a few drops of natural body oil to your bathing water to provide that soft nourishment after taking a bath.
Also learn all about the best body oils for dry skin.
Try Different Best Body Oils Online at Pure Sense
Grapefruit Revitalising Body Oil:
The Grapefruit Revitalising body oil is packed with minerals that intensely nourish your skin and uplift your senses. Loaded with vitamins, this natural body oil pampers your skin's thirst for moisture and restores its elasticity. As it is formulated with exotic and pure ingredients, this body oil online transforms dull skin by brightening the complexion. So, if you're looking for a natural body oil in India that caters to normal or combination skin, this one is quite a promising one.
This luxurious Relaxing Macadamia Deep Moisturising body oil is made with minerals and vitamins that nourish your skin and relax your senses. This moisturising body massage oil also has the ability to soothe your skin as it contains macadamia nut oil. This hero ingredient is rich in vitamin E, which protects your skin from damage caused by free radicals. This body oil for dry skin and is recommended for all skin types.
This 2-in-1 cleansing oil gently cleanses your skin and also restores your skin's natural moisture. It is designed with a nourishing formula that pampers your skin by quenching its thirst for moisture. This body massage oil contains pure ingredients intricately sourced from nature that fight signs of ageing and keep your skin healthy and youthful. This Macadamia Moisture Restore Shower body oil online is recommended for all skin types, so look no further and buy one for yourself sooner than later.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Natural Body Oil
Here are some things you need to know before buying the best body oil online for your skin.
- Always make sure to check the ingredients list and buy products with natural and safe ingredients. Natural body oil comes directly in contact with your skin surface and scars, which is why it must be skin friendly to use.
- The ingredients must be hydrating, such as coconut oil extracts are the best for keeping the body moisturised for a longer time.
- Always check whether the body oil online is suitable for your skin type by performing a patch test. If buying online, check whether it is the right body oil for sensitive skin.
Buy Best Body Oil Online At Pure Sense
If you're someone who's been wanting to get your hands on a chemical-free body oil, Pure Sense promises to offer you its best products. Apart from being one of the best natural oils for the skin, these body oils for dry skin come at a great price too. Now the question is, where can you find them in India? We have a simple answer to your “where to buy body oil online” query - just head to Pure Sense and bring home the goodness of grapefruit and macadamia nut oil-infused products, without stepping out of your home. The body massage oil price is also reasonable taking into consideration all the pure and ethically sourced ingredients used in it. Pure Sense has curated a range of body massage oils that are not only chemical-free but also harmless for animals as well as the environment, which means, all our products come in earth-friendly packaging.
Check Out Other Body Care, Face Care, Lip Care & Hair Care Products
Pure Sense has a wide range of personal care products made from natural ingredients. We ensure all our products come from real fruits and their extracts which provides food like nourishment to the body and skin. Check out our wide range of face care products like face cleanser, face scrub, face mask, moisturisers, sheet mask and sleeping mask. Our hair care products include hair cleanser and conditioners made with high quality fruit extracts for optimum hair health. You can also explore our page for body care products such as Body Spray, Fragrant Mists, Body Oils, Body Butters and Body Cleansers, and lip care products like Lip Balm, Lip Mask and Lip Scrub.
Frequently Asked Questions on Body Massage Oil
Is body massage oil better than body lotion?Body massage oil and body lotion have a very similar goal i.e., to moisturise your skin. But, both of these body care products get the job done in different ways. The body massage oil has a thicker consistency and is more occlusive as compared to a body lotion that is light in weight. So, if you're someone with dry skin, it's better to go for a body oil as it contains emollient ingredients like fatty acids that hydrate and soften the outer layer of your skin. If you have oily or combination skin, it's better to go for a lightweight body lotion instead.
When should I apply natural body oil?Ideally, you should be using natural body oil before a body lotion, right after you take a shower and when your skin is still damp. When you use skincare products like these on completely dry skin in the middle of the day, most of the products won't even get absorbed by your skin and ultimately leave your skin feeling greasy. So, make sure you apply a product like body massage oil right when your skin is still warm and damp.
Is body oil good for your skin?Body oils can help reload the lost moisture into your skin. Most body oils are loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and anti-inflammatory botanical oils that promise you healthy, smooth-looking skin. So, the answer to this question is - yes, body oil for dry skin & other skin types is completely safe and great for your skin.
Should you put body oil before or after shower?It is best to put natural body oil after shower because of the dry skin post cleansing. You can also apply it a few hours before shower to help it absorb into the skin and then wash it off later.
Is it good to apply body oil on the body at night?It is recommended to apply body oil and moisturiser at night because it gives a longer time for the oil to be absorbed into the skin.
Should I apply body oil or cream first?If using both together, you can use the body cream or lotion first and then the body massage oil, which will effectively lock in moisture throughout the day.