Pure Sense Vitamin C sleeping mask
If you are suffering from skin problems such as dryness, inflammation, dull skin, discolouration, etc., you might need some vitamin C. And what better way to enjoy the benefits of vitamin C than using a sleeping mask?
Vitamin C is considered to be the holy grail for all skin-related issues because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help in improving skin tone and texture, hydrating the skin and reducing the signs of ageing. Luckily, you can enjoy all these benefits easily by using a vitamin C sleeping mask for your face. A sleeping mask with vitamin C is different from a normal vitamin C face mask as you leave the sleeping mask overnight on your face to allow your skin to absorb all the goodness and heal while you sleep. Let's understand how to use a sleeping mask and why Pure Sense's vitamin C sleeping mask is the best sleeping mask....
What is Vitamin C Sleeping Mask?
A sleeping mask with vitamin C is a face mask that is enriched with vitamin C that you leave on your face throughout the night. A sleeping mask gives your skin plenty of time to absorb all the nutrients from the mask and avail the benefits of the ingredients. A sleeping mask is preferred as it is more nourishing and moisturising than the normal face mask and also helps in improving your sleep. When using a vitamin C sleeping mask, you'll wake up fresh with glowing and radiant skin. Let's take a look at the natural ingredients present in the vitamin C sleeping mask.
Natural Ingredients in this Vitamin C Sleeping Mask
When looking for a sleeping face mask, always choose products with natural ingredients as they are more effective and less likely to cause any irritation or skin problems. For instance, Pure Sense, an entirely natural hair, skin and body care products manufacturer, offers a vitamin C sleeping mask with the following natural ingredients: • Orange: Orange helps to nourish and brighten the skin by getting rid of impurities • Kakadu Plum: Helps in improving skin elasticity and replenishes your skin from within • Niacinamide: Helps in brightening the skin and preventing signs of ageing • Hyaluronic acid: Helps skin look radiant and healthy
Beneficial Reasons for Using Pure Sense Vitamin C Sleeping Mask
If you are still on edge about the benefits of using a vitamin C face mask, these benefits of the Pure Sense vitamin C sleeping mask will surely help you decide: • Brimming with active and vitamin-c enriched natural ingredients to give your skin all-around protection • Imparts a radiant glow and helps in evening out skin tone • Aids in overnight skin corrective treatment • Harmful chemical-free formulation • Non-greasy, lightweight and quick-absorbing • Suitable for all skin types
Reasons You Will Purely Love this Vitamin C Sleeping Mask
Let's understand the reason for choosing the Pure Sense vitamin C sleeping mask in depth. • This mask provides overnight nourishment for luminous and glowing skin with the help of vitamin C, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide. • The active ingredients hydrate your skin and help improve fine lines and wrinkles to impart a radiant glow. • Vitamin C helps in boosting collagen production, and keeps your skin young, plump and radiant. • The yellow mask has a calming fragrance that will help you achieve a better sleep while working on your skin throughout the night. Now, let's understand how to apply the sleeping mask for most benefits.
How to Use Pure Sense's Vitamin C Sleeping Mask?
Here are the steps to use Pure Sense's vitamin C Sleeping Mask. • Start with cleansing and toning your face • Open the jar and take an adequate amount of the product in your hand • Apply the Pure Sense Vitamin C Sleeping Mask on your face & neck • Massage gently using upward strokes and leave it overnight Every skin type can use this mask to enjoy its plethora of benefits.
Tips & Hacks About Vitamin C Sleeping Mask
- Apply the face mask to clean and dry skin. Wait for it to set or harden before sleeping, otherwise it may end up ruining your linens.
- If any face mask does not harden and feels runny, consider putting a towel over your pillow to protect your bedsheets.
- Test a little on your skin to make sure it doesn’t cause an allergic reaction to your skin.
- Thoroughly rinse off the mask in the morning once you wake up.
- Ingredients like alcohol make your face excessively dry and face masks that have these ingredients should not be used overnight.
Why do we use paraben & sulphate-free sleeping masks?
- Paraben and sulphates are found in many sleeping masks and beauty products but are quite harmful when used daily.
- Sulphates should be avoided at all costs in any skincare product because they tend to strip away the natural moisture and oils of the skin, leaving it very dry. It is especially very harmful to use in sleeping masks because they stay on your face all night long
- Parabens are actually added to increase the shelf life of the product, but they can cause allergic reactions, irritation and also hormonal fluctuations.
- This is why we at Pure Sense completely avoid these chemical nasties and only prefer using natural and pure ingredients.
Things To Consider Before Buying Vitamin C Sleeping Mask
- The Vitamin C sleeping mask is suitable for all skin types, which means you can leave it on overnight without any worries about your skin becoming too dry.
- It is especially ideal for those with dry and dull skin because it will provide nourishment with the goodness of niacinamide, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C which will help make your skin glow.
- Before buying any sleeping mask, it is important to understand its ingredients and buy the mask without any ingredients that cause excessive drying of your skin.
Check Out Natural Face Care Products Online At Pure Sense
Pure Sense is an entirely natural beauty care products manufacturer that is sulphate-free, paraben-free, carcinogens-free, cruelty-free and eco-friendly. The brand offers a range of body care, skin care and hair care products. To purchase Pure Sense's Face Care products, simply visit the website and place an order. You will get a bag of joy delivered to your doorstep within no time! Our rejuvenating face care products collection includes Cleansers, Face Mask, Face Scrub, Lip Care, Moisturizers, Sheet Mask, Sleeping Mask and more.
FAQs On Vitamin C Sleeping Mask
- Can I use an overnight mask every day?
As sleeping masks such as vitamin C face masks contain more than one active ingredient, it is better to start applying on alternative nights and gradually increase the duration as your skin gets familiar with the ingredients.
- What do overnight face masks do?
An overnight face mask is a lightweight, gel-based cream that is easy to absorb. These masks are packed with active ingredients and a richness of natural extracts to treat specific problems more effectively.
- Is Pure Sense Vitamin C Sleeping Mask good for all types of skin?
Yes, the Pure Sense vitamin C sleeping mask is suitable for all skin types, and you can use it to treat a variety of problems. However, if you have sensitive skin or are allergic to some ingredients, do a patch test before applying the product to your face.
- What is the best time to use a vitamin c sleeping mask?
The best time to use this mask is at night before you go to sleep. It can be easily applied on your face and kept overnight and then rinsed off in the morning.
- How often should I use vitamin c overnight mask?
It is recommended to use the vitamin C overnight mask not more than 2 times a week to maintain the regular amount of moisture and nutrients in your skin.
- Do you wash off vitamin c sleeping masks?
Yes, you should rinse off the face mask in the morning thoroughly after waking up. You will find your skin looking much more refreshed, clean and radiant.
- How long does vitamin c sleeping mask take to dry?
This mask does not take long to dry and you can easily apply it right before going to sleep without worrying about it becoming runny.
- Can we use vitamin c sleeping mask daily?
The vitamin C mask is made up of natural ingredients, so it can be used daily, however it is recommended to be used twice a week.
- Do you need moisturizer after vitamin c sleeping mask?
Yes, you must apply a moisturiser after rinsing off the vitamin C sleeping mask in the morning to make sure your skin remains hydrated.
A WIDE RANGE OF GENUINE PRODUCTS.
Extremely in love with this Vitamin C sleeping mask. It looks edible and smells even better.
Great product, have been using it since a week and can see clear results! A must try product!
The hydrating cucumber mask feels so light on my skin and moisturizes it completely.
An essential part of my night routine, I wake up with hydrated skin every morning.