When it comes to skincare, we wash our face twice a day (hopefully) to get rid of all the impurities, dirt and excess oil. When we take our face care so seriously, why should our body care stay behind? Just like your face, you must wash your body with a body wash, at least once every day. A body cleanser is a product that helps you get rid of fungal and microbial germs while keeping your skin moisturised, clean and hygienic....
What is Body Wash?
A body wash is a cleanser with a liquid or gel consistency that helps remove dirt, oil and other impurities from your skin. A body wash basically uses the same cleansing mechanism as a block of bar soap, but the former is dermatologically better than the latter. And more hygienic!
Beneficial Reasons for Using Pure Sense Body Wash
The Pure Sense Body Wash is your best bet when it comes to using a luxurious product for cleansing your body along with nourishing it.
- The exotic pure ingredients in this body wash gently cleanse your skin and help clarify impurities from the deepest layers, thus giving you a refreshing bath.
- Crafted with a unique no-drying formula, these body cleansers hydrate your skin and leave it feeling fresh and nourished.
- The shower gels are made with the goodness of ethically-sourced grapefruit and macadamia nut oil, both of which provide vitamins and minerals to your skin while leaving a zesty and nutty aroma lingering on your body.
- These products are sulphate, paraben and carcinogen-free, cruelty-free and earth-friendly.
- You will fall in love with the Pure Sense Body Wash when you start noticing how clean and hydrated your skin feels post a refreshing shower.
Tips and Hacks About Body Cleanser Gel
- While body wash is generally used for cleansing the body regularly, you can also use it to have a relaxing at-home spa bath. Just add a few drops of body cleanser gel to the water as the tub fills up.
- One of the main advantages of using shower gel instead of bar soap is that shower gel online leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated instead of dry like soap does.
- Put the shower gel on a loofah and gently apply it all over the body, which will help in exfoliation of your skin along with cleansing.
Try Different Body Washes and Body Scrubs at Pure Sense
We at Pure Sense believe in bringing you products that are 100% natural and that suit all skin types. All our products are free of chemicals as well as cruelty-free, so you need not worry about skin reactions and harming the animals.
1. Macadamia Body Wash
The Pure Sense Macadamia Moisture Restore Shower Cleansing Oil is formulated with natural ingredients that deeply cleanse your skin, exfoliate dead skin cells and provide nourishment. It protects your skin from the impact of pollution and free radicals. Infused with macadamia nut oil, this body wash hydrates your skin and protects it from damage. This product is free of sulphates, parabens and carcinogens, which means it's completely safe to use on all skin types. This shower gel will not only leave your skin feeling soft and smooth but will also calm your senses with its nutty fragrance.
2. Grapefruit Body Wash
The Pure Sense Grapefruit Body Cleansing Gel is a luxuriously unique formula designed to gently cleanse your skin without stripping off the moisture. One of the trendsetters in the ‘body wash for women’ category, this grapefruit-infused body cleanser is the right pick for you. The body shower gel is completely natural and made with pure ingredients that are sourced from nature. This body wash is designed to pamper your skin and satiate its quench for moisture. This body wash contains grapefruit extracts that boost collagen, kiwi that helps revitalise your skin, and glycerin that locks in moisture and keeps your skin hydrated at all times.
3. Macadamia, Almond & Walnut Body Scrub
The Pure Sense Macadamia Moisturising Almond & Walnut Body Scrub is a relaxing product that instantly smoothes and moisturises your skin. There are rarely any products in the market with a non-drying formula and this body wash is one of those. The body scrub is designed to buff away dead skin cells and impurities while protecting your skin from environmental damage. This product is enriched with naturally sourced ingredients like macadamia nut oil, almonds and walnuts that leave your skin relaxed and supple. As it is free of chemicals and is a cruelty-free product, this one is sure to be a good addition to your body care kit.
Before You Buy Shower Gel, Consider These Factors
- Body washes are totally travel-friendly, which means you can carry them anywhere you go and need not worry about the hassle of reusing it like soap.
- Shower gel needs to be used along with a loofah or sponge to obtain the maximum benefits such as exfoliation and lathering.
- You must know that body washes are definitely more hygienic than using soap, which is why we prefer shower gel for women for cleansing.
Buy Body Cleansers Online at Pure Sense
If you're on the lookout for a shower gel for women, trust Pure Sense to bring you the best products of all time. You can easily buy a body wash online that fits your budget, right from the comfort of your home. All you have to do is head to Pure Sense. Speaking of budget, the shower gel price is quite reasonable considering the pure and ethically sourced ingredients used in it. The body cleanser at Pure Sense will not only focus on removing dirt and other impurities but will also leave your skin feeling and smelling heavenly.
Check Out Other Body Care, Face Care, Lip Care and Hair Care Products
Pure Sense has a wide range of skincare, hair care and lip care products that are made with natural and wholesome ingredients:
- Body Care Products: These include body spray online, fragrant mist online, body yogurt, body cream, body oil online, body butter online and body cleanser online. These products are made with hydrating Ingredients to nourish your skin and keep it healthy.
- Face Care Products: You can check out face cleanser online, face mask online, face scrub online, face toner online, moisturiser online, sheet mask online and sleeping mask online to obtain soft supple and glowing skin.
- Hair Care Products: Try out the Pure Sense hair cleanser online and hair conditioner online made with potent natural ingredients that are proven to promote the growth of strong, healthy hair.
- Lip Care Products: Buy lip scrub online, lip balm online and lip mask online to take care of your lips and make them plump and soft.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is body wash better than soap?A block of bar soap is usually shared between people and is left lying in the bathroom, paving the way for bacteria to make it their breeding ground. A body wash, on the other hand, is more hygienic as it's untouched. Both of these body cleansing products do the same job when it comes to cleaning your body. But a body wash is definitely a better and more hygienic choice as it doesn't strip your skin of moisture while addressing common skin conditions like dryness and clogged pores.
How do I choose a body wash?It is crucial to first consider your skin type before investing in a body wash. The body wash will have major effects on your skin's behaviour, depending on your skin type. Look for the right formula that caters to your skin type as well as your skin conditions. Always make it a point to read the labels carefully to make sure the product doesn't include too many chemicals that can harm your skin. If you're someone who exercises every day, go for a body wash that is stronger than the usual ones. Antibacterial soaps work the best in this case because gyms can be sources of bacteria. If your skin breaks out a lot, soaps and body washes that contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide work well to unclog pores and fight pimples.
Can I use shower gel on my hair?You should avoid using shower gel on your hair as it can dry out your hair and damage your scalp. This is because shower gels are particularly designed to wash off all impurities. A shampoo is a more suitable option to use on your hair as it has lower levels of surfactants than a shower gel.
What is the difference between body wash and body cleanser?Body wash and body cleanser refer to the same product. Both do the same job of cleansing the skin and removing impurities.
Should I use body wash every time I shower?Yes, you can use body shower gel every time you take a bath as it is completely safe for your skin.
Does body wash replace soap?Yes, if you use a body shower gel, you can skip soap as both are cleansing agents which lead to removal of dirt and impurities from our skin.
Can body wash damage your skin?Body wash by Pure Sense is made with all natural ingredients which is completely safe even for sensitive skin. So it does not harm your skin in any way.