Strawberry Slush Lip Scrub
Try using a tinted and heavenly-smelling lip scrub with a strawberry flavour by Pure Sense. This Strawberry Slush Lip Scrub is everything you are looking for to give your lips the makeover they need....
What do You Mean by Strawberry Slush Lip Scrub?
The strawberry slush lip scrub online by Pure Sense is made with fine strawberry seed particles that exfoliate and cause dry skin to become hydrated with the help of essential oils. The blend of natural ingredients and their formulation is what makes this natural strawberry slush lip scrub so perfect for your lips.
Natural Ingredients in Strawberry Slush Lip Scrub
The strawberry slush lip scrub is made up of hydrating natural ingredients to make your lips healthy and smooth. Here are the ingredients used in this strawberry slush lip scrub for dry lips:
- Fine strawberry seed particles: These exfoliate the lips thoroughly which helps in better absorption of other lip products.
- Almond oil: It revives and protects damaged and dull lips.
- Olive oil: It intensely nourishes the lips and keeps them supple.
- Strawberry oil protects the lips from damage from the external environment.
- Vitamin A and E: These antioxidants are essential for healthy skin cell production and the healing of chapped lips.
Beneficial Reasons for Using Pure Sense Strawberry Slush Lip Scrub
1. Proper Exfoliation:
The strawberry seed particles exfoliate the lips to prevent dryness and remove all dead cells from the skin.
2. Intense Hydration:
The blend of several natural oils such as almond oil, olive oil and strawberry oil hydrates and nourishes the lips. It helps heal flaky and dry, chapped lips.
3. Reduced Pigmentation:
It lightens the pigmentation of the lips and gives you lighter and super smooth lips.
4. All-Natural Ingredients:
You can be assured that Pure Sense uses specially formulated natural ingredients which work wonders on your skin with the help of their healing properties.
All our products are free of harmful chemicals like sulphates and parabens which can cause several problems to your skin and body in the long run.
How to Use Pure Sense's Strawberry Slush Lip Scrub?
- Spread a small amount of your selected lip scrub on your lips using one finger.
- Help exfoliate your lips by gently massaging it onto your lips for around 30 seconds.
- After around half a minute, check your lips and if they feel better than before, wash off the lip scrub with water.
Strawberry Slush Lip Scrub Tips & Hacks
Here are some tips to get the best results out of your strawberry slush lip scrub for chapped lips:
- Do not over-exfoliate your lips by applying lip scrub too often. Limit your exfoliation to once or twice a week.
- Gently exfoliate using your finger or a baby toothbrush for a better effect
- Always moisturise your lips with a natural lip balm after washing off the lip scrub.
Things To Consider Before Buying a Strawberry Slush Lip Scrub
- Avoid any excessively harsh or rough particles in a lip scrub, especially if it is a physical scrub.
- Go for natural ingredients, such as fruit extracts in the lip scrub
- Look for lip scrubs with ingredients that soothe and hydrate your lips rather than make them dry or chapped.
Buy Strawberry Slush Lip Scrub Online at Pure Sense:
The Strawberry Slush Lip Scrub Online is a great way to exfoliate your lips and remove all the dead cells to help absorb other lip care products better. It is made with a unique combination of strawberry seed particles and natural oils to provide the exfoliation and hydration your lips need. The strawberry helps protect lips from damage and retains moisture, vitamin A aids healthy skin cell production, vitamin E heals chapped lips, almond oil revives dull damaged lips and olive oil nourished lips deeply.
Frequently Asked Questions On Strawberry Slush Lip Scrub (FAQs):
How often should I use a strawberry slush lip scrub?Use the lip scrub about once or twice a week to get the best results.
Does strawberry slush lip scrub make lips pink?Yes, it slightly tints the lips and gives them a light pink colour.
What happens if you overuse strawberry slush lip scrub?Over-exfoliating your lips can dry them out and lead to further skin problems.
Can you leave a strawberry slush lip scrub on overnight?Yes, you can surely leave this lip scrub on overnight, however, washing it after applying is recommended.
How long does strawberry slush lip scrub last?The effect of the lip scrub lasts for a couple of hours, although it makes your lips healthier and softer in the long run.
Truly rich and luxurious!! The silky texture of the Strawberry scrub is just perfect for my chapped lips. My lips tend to get dry really fast and I always keep this handy! My night routine ends on a beautifully fragrant note when I apply any of these scrubs.
I got my seasonal favourite in a lip balm - wow!! I'm so pleased with this balm, it adds a fruity nourishment to my lips, making them so soft and supple. The shea butter in this lip balm really moisturises the lips well.
This soothing scrub is not only moisturising but also hydrating! I was on the lookout for a cruelty-free product that could heal my lips, and I'm so thrilled to have found this one!!
Using the Strawberry slush scrub was such a delight, that I came back for more and found so many more! Even with my oily skin type, the hydrating berrylicious scrub is just perfect for any time of the day or night.
I love pampering myself with natural ingredients - and this one for my lips was just perfect. I have sensitive skin and harsh sunlight or extreme cold affects my lips, making them dry. This berry-infused scrub was a real saviour!