Ever wondered what the word ‘macadamia’ means? Allow us to break it down for you. Macadamia is a tree with slender branches, glossy green leaves, and nut-like seeds. Macadamia nuts are truly as delicious as they sound! In this article, we show you how to incorporate macadamia oil into your life, and how the benefits of macadamia oil are all your skin need!
- About Macadamia Oil
- Why Macadamia Oil?
- How To Incorporate Macadamia Oil In Your Life, Diet, and Skincare
- Frequently Asked Questions on Benefits Of Macadamia Oil (FAQs)
About Macadamia Oil
Native to Australia, macadamia trees are mostly found in New South Wales and Queensland. (1) When we talk about botanical or plant-based skin care, this is an ingredient you would definitely not miss! The superfruit of macadamia nuts is hydrating, moisturising, and certifiably amazing for your skin. It is at the core of natural superfood skincare and all that entails with it.
Why Macadamia Oil?
The antioxidant-rich macadamia oil is naturally nourishing for your skin. (2) It is a low comedogenic oil that absorbs quickly into your skin, allowing it to rejuvenate your skin. The oil of the macadamia fruit has a plethora of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that your skin would just love! (3) Here why macadamia oil is one to include in your skin care, and the essential elements of it which give you an idea of the uses of macadamia oil for your skin:
- Omega seven or palmitoleic acid is a lot like sebum oil produced by our skin’s sebaceous glands. The presence of this fatty acid in macadamia oil allow it to heal and repair the skin, while helping soothe sunburns and scars.
- Oleic acid is an anti-inflammatory element of macadamia oil’s mix, giving your skin utmost nourishment and moisturisation. It is ideal for dry skin or skin that’s extremely sensitive in nature.
- Omega six or linoleic acid is a type of fatty acid that strengthens the skin barrier. This, in turn, helps the skin barrier function better to protect your skin, with optimal hydration and oil levels.
- Phytosterols that make up a good part of macadamia oil can penetrate deep into your skin, reaching the inner layers and providing them with the required nourishment.
- Vitamin E and squalene are the antioxidants that help maintain the skin’s inner strength, making it more resilient and protecting it.
Is one of the uses of macadamia oil to reduce signs of aging? Absolutely, yes. It is all you need to feel and look young, while your skin glows to its finest. Manganese is an element in macadamia oil, which thoroughly boosts the production of collagen. It is non-greasy, yet super moisturising for your skin.
How To Incorporate Macadamia Oil In Your Life, Diet, and Skincare
It may be challenging to find natural superfood skin care that can be trusted, especially these days when there’s so many to choose from! We bring you a dedicated macadamia-infused range of relaxation from Pure Sense. The brand is one that swears by natural ingredients, is free from chemicals, and is also animal as well earth-friendly from start to end. The below-listed products can help you see how to incorporate macadamia oil in your life, with ethically sourced Australian goodness added to your skin care!
Relaxing Macadamia Deep Moisturising Body Oil
- Intensely nourishing and moisturising your skin, the pure macadamia in this oil also regenerates your skin’s tissues and soothes your senses.
- The ultra-nourishing sweet almond oil in the formulation mix of this oil is one that can replenish the natural oil in your skin.
- What’s more? Say hello to a beautiful rosy scent with the infusion of rose petals in this oil. An exotic ingredient, rich in antioxidants and vitamins, it is the natural fix your skin is looking for.
- This 100% pure, non-carcinogenic, cruelty-free body oil is super luxurious and relaxing, making it the perfect choice for a self-care sunday routine.
Macadamia Moisture Restore Shower Cleansing Oil (Body Wash)
- This pure luxurious bath oil all is your double bonanza skincare fix! It not only cleanses your skin, but also moisturises it.
- Gently soothing your skin, the macadamia rich body wash seeps into the deeper layers, and into the pores of your skin. It moisturises your skin right at the roots!
- Want a shower cleanser that has long-lasting nourishment and anti-ageing benefits? This moisture-retaining oil is the ideal fit.
- Enriched with the goodness of coconut oil and macadamia nut oil, this shower cleansing oil is all your skin needs for hydration, softening, exfoliation, nourishment, and a healthy, youthful glow!
Macadamia Nourishing Lip Balm
- Made with natural ingredients. Free from parabens, sulphates, carcinogens and cruelty-free
- Beeswax soothes & moisturises lips and prevents chapping
- Castor oil removes discolouration and gives a fresh look
- Almond oil keeps skin healthy
Macadamia 3 in 1 Renewing Face Mask, Scrub & Cleanser
- If you’re looking for an all-purpose, 100% pure, non-carcinogenic, and earth-friendly face care solution, this is it. The three-in-one macadamia infused product is one that helps all skin types.
- Rich in capric triglyceride, kaolin, vitamin C, and macadamia nut oil, the little bottle of relaxation is all your face needs.
- What does it help with? It helps boost the production of collagen, get rid of dead skin, and helps prevent the occurence of breakouts.
- Brighten your face, revive your skin, and say yes to a mask, scrub, and cleanser, all packed into one little bottle of goodness by Pure Sense.
Macadamia Deep Nourishing Body Butter
- Get your dose of vitamins and antioxidants in a luxuriantly curated butter for velvety-soft skin!
- Made with the goodness of organic oils and butters, this macadamia-rich body butter is ethically-sourced, free from parabens and sulphates, as well as suitable for all skin types.
- Formulated with the intention to intensely moisturise, this nutty body butter is just the goodness your skin is looking for. It nourishes your skin while preventing dryness from taking over.
- The wellness-infused beauty of Australian macadamia nuts can be experienced with this decadent, soft body butter.
Macadamia Renewing Night Cream
- There is finally an overnight solution to give you renewed, and replenished skin the next morning. Get this night cream for a youthful and radiant glow!
- Free from animal cruelty, this cream is infused with the extracts of mafane flowers, helping your skin retain it’s natural moisture.
- The pure macadamia oil in this night cream is sourced from Australia, and brought to you in this bottle of nutty goodness. It nourishes your skin by seeping deep into the layers, and boosting the collagen production.
Are you ready to get on the macadamia bandwagon?! The goodness of natural ingredients like macadamia oil awaits you in the world of ethically-sourced, chemical-free skin care of Pure Sense. Revive your senses with the wonder ingredient of macadamia by making your mix of relaxation complete with the choicest products. Visit https://puresense.co.in/ today.
Frequently Asked Questions on Benefits Of Macadamia Oil (FAQs)
1. What does macadamia nut oil do for your skin?
Macadamia oil is a natural superfood skincare essential. It hydrates, moisturises, while intensely nourishing your skin with the properties and nutrients of natural superfood skin care.
2. Is macadamia oil anti-aging?
One of the major benefits of macadamia oil is the prevention or reduction in the signs of aging. The manganese in macadamia is what boosts collagen production, making your skin firm, as well as reviving it entirely.
3. Is macadamia oil safe for skin?
The various uses of macadamia oil are mainly for your skin, and this is because it is one of the safest ingredients to use in skin care. It is sourced from the Australian macadamia trees, which are nature’s gift of bountiful goodness to mankind.
4. Is macadamia oil anti-inflammatory?
Another one of the many uses of macadamia oil is to soothe your skin, making it ideal for sensitive skin types. Anti-inflammatory in nature, the oleic acid in macadamia helps reduce redness, irritation, rashes, and inflammation on the skin’s surface.