If you’re looking for the ultimate lip care guide, look no further! We’ve got you. This article sheds some much-needed light on lip care tips for dry lips, and how to treat and protect dry lips with all-natural ingredients and solutions. There are innumerable benefits of a lip care routine, and once you see how to create your own, you will agree!
- Why Do Lips Become Dry? How To Keep Your Lips Soft and smooth?
- Lip Care Routine Or Lip Care Tips For Dry Lips
- Natural Lip Care Tips On How To Treat And Protect Dry Lips
- Benefits Of Lip Care Routine
- Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Why Do Lips Become Dry? How To Keep Your Lips Soft?
When you apply your lipstick, lip crayon, or lip gloss, you realise how soft (or not) your lips really are. That makes all of us, so don’t worry if your lips are dry or chapped. There are a good number of reasons to justify dry lips. Moreover, if you want to know how to keep your lips soft, you need to know what makes them dry! (1) Here are a few reasons our lips get dry as a first step to curating the ultimate lip care guide:
- Long-term exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays is one of the biggest reasons for dry, flaky, chapped skin on our lips.
- Drinking less than the optimal amount of water can leave your skin feeling extremely dehydrated. Just like our body, our skin needs that hydration too.
- The saliva of your body does not possess the power to heal your lips! Maybe you’re licking your lips too often in an attempt to hydrate them, and that could be making things worse. Consciously take a sip of water instead.
- Our body needs nourishment, and our skin needs nutrients. Ingredients like iron, zinc, and vitamins are essential in your diet as well as your skin care if you’re learning how to keep your lips soft.
Lip Care Routine Or Lip Care Tips For Dry Lips
Now that you know the reasons behind dry lips, it just became easier to know how to treat and protect dry lips from getting drier and more damaged. What you now need is an all-natural, super-moisturising, ultra-nourishing, and simple lip care routine.
This shortened version will give you a basic idea of the best lip care tips for dry skin, turning them into plump, healthy, smooth, and how to hydrate lips
Allow us to open the doors of relaxation and hydration as you enter the aromatic, herbal, and wonderful world of natural skin care and beauty. (2) There are so many ingredients that you will read about when you look up a lip care routine or lip care tips for dry lips, but natural ingredients are unbeatable! Beautifully and ethically sourced from nature, ingredients that are natural provide a wholesome solution for your skin, body, and health. Native to Mother Earth, ingredients like grapefruit, strawberry, peach, and macadamia are known for range of health benefits, as well as skin solutions.
Also read 5 tips for preventing chapped or dry lips - lip care.
Natural Lip Care Tips On How To Treat And Protect Dry Lips
A blessing in disguise, natural ingredients are the purest and surest ways of how one can treat and protect dry lips from getting worse. Pure Sense is a brand that swears by them in their wide range of cruelty-free, chemical-free, and all-natural skin care. Beauty infused with wellness is what they offer to you, with their relaxing, rejuvenating, and revitalising range of lip care. Here are some of the top picks to get you started:
Macadamia Nourishing Lip Balm
The nutty lip balm will take you to a whole new world of pure natural organic goodness! It is made with natural ingredients that magically and gently touch your skin, renew it, and soothe it. Free from parabens, sulphates, and carcinogens, this lip balm is also free from animal cruelty. The beeswax in this balm prevents your lips from chapping, the castor oil helps remove discolouration from the lips and gives them a fresh and healthy tint. The almond oil in this balm is all your lips need for healthy, plumpy lips!
Pure Sense Strawberry Slush Lip Plumping Mask
This berrylicious lip mask is chemical-free and enriched with pure, natural organic goodness. High-performing oils and emollients like strawberry oil, almond oil, vitamin A, vitamin E, and shea butter are infused into the formulation of this hydrating lip plumping mask. The strawberry slush gives you softer, smoother, and fuller-looking lips.
Pure Sense Peach Pie Lip Scrub
Gently exfoliating the lips, this ultra-hydrating scrub is formulated with extra-fine peach particles. Your lips deserve this soothing hydration, and the emollients of almond oil, olive oil, vitamin A, and vitamin E nourish and heal chapped, dry lips. Peach oil and castor oil in this mix of natural goodness help lighten the pigmentation of your lips, and give you pink, soft, and smooth lips. Enriched with shea butter, the anti-inflammatory properties of this lip scrub make your lips supple.
Benefits Of Lip Care Routine
Is taking care of your lips important? Yes, it absolutely is. Here’s why, according to a skin clinic that stresses upon the need for a lip care routine (3):
- Say goodbye to chapped and dry lips, which could eventually lead to damage or bleeding of the skin.
- Don a youthful smile with a healthier pout when you take care of your lips.
- Exfoliation is a must. The moisture you add to your lips helps hydrate them, renewing the skin, and making you more at ease.
While we take you through the journey of a herb-infused routine for your lips, the website of Pure Sense goes beyond to show you how you can take care of your face, hair and body with these ingredients as well.
Frequently Asked Questions on Lip Care Tips (FAQs)
1. What should be in a lip care routine?
Exfoliate, hydrate, and nourish your lips. A lip balm and lip scrub are a must-have in any lip care routine, and as a bonus, you can add in a lip plumping mask! Ideally, making sure have natural ingredients in any skin care routine, including a lip care routine, is the best and assured way to better skin.
2. How can I take care of my lips?
If you’re wondering how you can take the best care of your lips, keep a lip balm with you at all times, especially one that is infused with herbs and natural goodness. Once or twice a week, you can apply a lip plumping mask and a lip scrub. This ensures fuller-looking, revived, and soft lips.
3. Why is it important to take care of your lips?
Lips, hands, and feet are parts of the body that go overlooked and that is exactly why we need to take extra care for them. Paying special attention to lip care ensures soft, smooth, pink, and fuller-looking lips!
4. How to hydrate lips naturally?
Due to the external stressors and weather conditions, our lips can become dry and chapped. To hydrate lips, you must:
- Drink plenty of water (7-8 glasses a day)
- Follow a proper lip care routine with lip balm, lip scrub and lip mask
- Don’t lick or pick on your lips
- Avoid smoking as it causes the lips to dry
5. How long does it take to hydrate lips?
Hydrating lips is a normal body process as is hydrating our skin. Like skin, you won’t be able to see instant results as your lips will get dry again and again. However, by drinking plenty of water, following a lip care routine and avoiding licking lips, you should be able to see visible results in a week’s time.