For centuries, people have been using fruits as a natural supplement. But, it has also been used for treating various skin conditions and retaining the natural glow. As the modern cosmetic industry moves to a clean skincare trend, skincare product manufacturers are also moving towards using natural ingredients such as fruits to take care of the skin naturally. However, there are fruits in your kitchen that you can use to keep your face naturally glowing and healthy.
Today, we will be talking about the most effective fruit mask for the face and facial packs for glowing skin.
5 Fruit Masks For Glowing Skin
Fruit packs are best for your skin as they can treat underlying skin conditions while restoring the natural glow of your skin without relying on any chemicals. Here are some of the fruit masks for faces that you can use.
Papaya is rich in a variety of phytochemicals, vitamins A and E and the powerful enzyme papain . Moreover, the fruit also has exfoliating properties to help cleanse your skin and reverse premature ageing by modulating collagen. Here’s how you can make a fruit mask using Papaya.
- Take 2 average-sized pieces of papaya and 1 tablespoon of honey, and mix them to form a paste
- Apply the paste on dry skin and let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes
- Wash the face with room temperature water and pat dry
2. Kiwi and Avocado Face Mask
Kiwi and avocado are excellent sources of vitamins E and C, antioxidants and other nutrients. Moreover, these fruits can help reduce free radical activity to prevent premature ageing. Here’s how you can make a fruit mask using Kiwi and Avocado.
- Take 1 avocado and kiwi each, de-skin and take the pulp out
- Mash them together to form a creamy paste
- Add a few drops of honey to the paste
- Apply the paste and leave it for 30 minutes and wash using lukewarm water
3. Banana Face Mask
Banana is an excellent moisturising agent and contains vitamin B6 and C, copper and manganese which helps in slowing down the signs of premature ageing and nourish the skin. Here’s how you can make a fruit mask using a Banana.
- Mash a ripe banana and apply it directly to your face
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse with cold water
4. Orange Peel Mask
Orange is an excellent source of vitamin C  and can help in reducing acne scars, acne spots, blemishes, and more. Orange is also an active ingredient in several skin care products because of its numerous advantages. Here’s how you can make a fruit mask for the face using Orange.
- Dry orange peels in the shade and ground it into powder
- Add milk, curd or water to the powder to form a paste
- Apply the paste to your face and let it dry for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse with cold water
5. Cucumber and Milk Mask
Cucumber extract has been used for a variety of skin problems such as tanned, hyperpigmented, irritated or inflamed skin and provides cooling, healing and soothing sensation on the skin. It is an excellent hydrating agent and makes for an amazing fruit mask for the face. Here’s how you can make a fruit mask using Cucumber.
- Take a fresh cucumber and slice it into small pieces
- Blend the pieces to form a smooth solid paste
- Add milk and brown sugar to the mixture
- Apply the mixture on your face and let it dry for 25 to 30 minutes
- Wash your face with cold water
These are some of the most effective fruit masks that you can try at home and see amazing effects on the skin. Alternatively, you can also try sleeping masks such as Pure Sense Vitamin C Sleeping Mask which is 100% natural with niacinamide and hyaluronic acid to treat and nourish your skin. Moreover, as it is a sleeping mask, you can apply it before sleeping to wake up with fresh and rejuvenated skin.
Fruits are an excellent source of nutrients for our bodies and skin. To see immediate effects, you should use fruit face masks, as they are most effective when applied topically in treating skin problems and other conditions. Moreover, as they are DIY face masks, you do not have to worry about any chemicals that might hurt or harm your skin in any way.