About Chapped Lips Products
Lip care requires the use of lip care products to keep your lips soft, plump, and hydrated. Lip care is often an overlooked part of self-care but is actually very important as the lips are a part of the face. Just like every other facial feature, your lips reveal your health and well-being. Hence, it is important to care for your lips with the use of the right lip care products to keep your lips hydrated, moisturised, and healthy.
Focusing on lip care would prevent dry, chapped, or cracked lips. The chapped lips products available at Pure Sense are made to prioritise your lip care by offering nourishment and hydration to your lips. The ingredients used are natural and packed with amazing benefits to boost the health of your lips. These are the best products for chapped lips that you would want to have with you everywhere you go.
Let’s explore the benefits of the products for dry lips below....
3 Reasons To Use Pure Sense Products For Chapped Lips
Here are some of the amazing benefits you’ll be able to experience from using our range of chapped lips products.
- The range of Pure Sense Lip Balms available for you are all made of pure ingredients strawberry, macadamia, coffee, grapefruit, etc. Each of these natural ingredients has specific properties that help prevent dry and chapped lips by providing moisture.
- Some of our products for chapped lips are packed with UV protection which is a great way to keep your lips from the damaging effects of the sun. This would also prevent pigmentation of the lips.
- Every single product in the range of chapped lips products contains no parabens, sulphates, or carcinogens. They are also cruelty-free and earth-friendly which makes them the best lip care products for all.
How To Use Chapped Lips Products Properly
- The lip balms are pretty straightforward to use. You can apply it directly on your clean lips. Or you can apply it after your lip makeup products.
- The lip scrub is something you should do at least once or twice a week to keep your lips free of dead skin cells. This will allow the application of your other lip care and lip makeup products smooth and even.
- The plumping mask is something you should use before you go to bed. A small amount is enough to keep your lips moisturised overnight.
Explore Pure Sense Chapped Lips Products
Our range of chapped lips products comes in various categories which have been listed below.
Our range of lip balms for chapped lips comes in various flavours and ingredients all with their special benefits for your lips and all providing hydration to your lips. We have the following lip balm products:
- The Grapefruit UV Protection lip balm consists of grapefruit extracts that nourish and hydrate chapped lips. The essential oils brighten your lips, and protect them from damage, as well as remove pigmentation.
- The Macadamia Nourishing lip balm contains macadamia nut oil that treats chapped lips. Essential oils present like almond oil and castor oil nourish the lips and keep them soft and supple.
- The Strawberry Slush lip balm and Peach Pie lip balm are the other lip balms in the range of natural lip balms for chapped lips by Pure Sense. Each has a key ingredient and is packed with essential oil to boost hydration and provide protection for your lips.
The range of Pure Sense lip scrubs includes Strawberry Slush lip scrub and Peach Pie lip scrub. These lip scrubs are great for exfoliation and increasing blood circulation on your lips. This also gets rid of dead skin cells giving you soft, supple lips, and prevents dry, chapped lips.
The range of Pure Sense lip plumping masks includes Peach Pie lip mask, Strawberry slush lip mask, and Coffee Cake lip mask. Each of these lip masks keeps your lips hydrated so you can wake up to soft, moisturised, and supple lips.
5 Things To Consider Before Buying Chapped Lips Products
Here are a few things to consider before/when buying lip care products. These points are crucial especially if there are certain ingredients that can cause your allergies to flare.
- Make sure you check the ingredients used. These are natural ingredients that are safe for people with sensitive skin, but if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, then go for other options.
- Lip care products that are free of carcinogens, paraben-free, and sulphate-free are your best bet if you want products that are effective and beneficial.
- Products with SPF are a great way to get added protection for your lips from UV rays to avoid various damages.
- Hydration is the number one priority for lip balm for chapped lips as they prevent dryness and keep your lips moisturised for long hours.
- Pure Sense takes caring for you and the earth very seriously which is why we have earth-friendly packing. So with every purchase you make, you can be sure that it is earth-friendly.
Q. Why are my lips so badly chapped?
A: There are different factors that can cause dry and chapped lips. Some of these things include the weather, dehydration, exposure to the sun, licking of the lips, etc. It can be prevented and reduced by hydrating and avoiding licking your lips, as well as getting a UV protection lip balm.
Q. Can chapped lips be cured naturally?
A: Our range of natural lip care products can help prevent and cure chapped lips. These products like our range of lip balms, lip scrubs, and plumping masks are packed with ingredients that provide hydration and nourishment to your lips.
Q. What deficiency causes dry lips?
A: Some of the deficiencies that can cause dry lips are in Vitamins B2 (riboflavin), B6, B9 (folate), B12, etc.
Q. Can stress cause chapped lips?
A: Stress is one thing that can lead to many health problems, physically or mentally. Dry lips are one of the many causes of stress which is accompanied by other symptoms like tiredness and low mood.