Relaxing Macadamia Deep Nourishing Face Cleansing Oil (Face Wash) | From the makers of Parachute Advansed | 100 ml
Size / Net Weight :
Shelf Life : 36 months
Country of Origin : India
Manufacturer Name : Stella Industries Ltd
Manufacturer Address : Stella Industries Ltd, Old Khandsa Rd, HSIIDC, Kherki Daula, Sector 37, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Marketeer Name: Marico Limited
Marketer Address : Marico Ltd,7th floor, Grande Palladium, 175, CST Road, Kolivery Village, MMRDA Area, Kalina, Santa Cruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Generic Name : Face Cleansing Oil
Reasons you will purely love this!
- A luxuriously unique cleansing oil that cleanses your skin gently and hydrates it deeply
- This cleansing oil has a non-drying formula and pampers your skin by satiating its quench of moisture
- The cleansing oil is formulated with pure ingredients sourced from nature to nourish your skin and calm your senses
- This pure cleansing oil is recommended for all skin types
We’re pure at heart.
- No Sulphate
- No Parabens
- No Cruelty
- No Carcinogens
- Earth Friendly
Enter Delivery Pincode
Location is unserviceable
COD COD not available
Dispatched in 2 to 3 days
COD Cash on Delivery accepted.
Relaxing Macadamia Deep Nourishing Face Cleansing Oil
Macadamia Face Cleanser - Ever since the whole discussion on why it is important to cleanse your face daily has come into the picture, face cleansing products have gained popularity. And thanks to the rapidly growing trend of double cleansing, people have now started talking about face cleansing oil being a potential and successful skincare product. In case you're still not sure about using cleansing oil, here are a few more things about face cleansing oil, starting with what it really means....
What is an oil cleanser face wash?
A face cleansing oil, as its name suggests, is a cleanser that is made up of skin-nourishing oil blends. Oil-free cleansers can upset your skin's natural oil balance, and in some cases, aggravate the skin conditions. Oil-based cleansers, on the other hand, will remove excess sebum, and clean out clogged pores like whiteheads and blackheads. An oil cleanser face wash also removes dead skin cells, makeup, and other impurities.
At PureSense, we have an oil cleanser face wash that is formulated with ethically-sourced macadamia nut oil, which is gradually picking up and becoming a favourite ingredient for most skincare enthusiasts for all the right reasons. Here's why you, too should invest in the macadamia face cleansing oil:
Beneficial Reasons for Using PureSense Oil-Based Cleanser
- The PureSense macadamia face cleansing oil is made with 100% natural ingredients, with macadamia nut oil as our hero ingredient. All of the ingredients that are used in this oil face wash are intricately picked from nature.
- Each of these ingredients has a distinctive benefit for your skin. Also, we at PureSense strongly believe in providing your skin with only the best. Hence none of our products includes sulphates, parabens or carcinogens.
- Along with taking good care of your skin, we also believe in keeping our environment in check and so, we offer you cruelty-free and earth-friendly products.
Reasons You Will Purely Love the Face Cleansing Oil
There are many reasons why we're confident you're going to absolutely fall in love with our face cleansing oil. Here are some:
- As mentioned above, our oil cleanser face wash contains macadamia nut oil as a hero ingredient, which is packed with vitamin E that hydrates your skin like no other.
- Since this vitamin E face wash is gently formulated, it won't cause any irritation, redness or dryness on your skin.
- The nourishing face wash will not just remove makeup remnants and dirt from your face but will also unclog your pores, minimise signs of ageing, lighten scar marks and nourish your skin.
- The natural oil cleanser is designed to work on all skin types. But macadamia nut oil will phenomenally work for dry skin due to the presence of vitamin E.
- Relaxing macadamia deep nourishing face cleansing oil is a luxuriously unique cleansing oil that cleanses your skin gently and hydrates it deeply.
- Relaxing macadamia deep nourishing face cleansing oil has a non-drying formula and pampers your skin by satiating its quench of moisture.
- Relaxing macadamia deep nourishing face cleansing oil is formulated with pure ingredients sourced from nature to nourish your skin and calm your senses.
- Relaxing macadamia deep nourishing face cleansing oil is recommended for all skin types.
How to Choose Face Cleansing Oil For Women
Oil cleansing method is a more natural skincare approach as a face cleansing oil cleanses your face without stripping the natural oils of your skin. You can achieve clear, balanced skin using the oil cleansing method with a natural face cleansing oil. But how do you choose the best face cleansing oil for women? Will it suit your skin type? Will it suit your skin condition? Well, we have answers for you.
Contrary to popular belief coconut oil should not be used on the face as a face cleansing oil for women. Coconut oil is highly comedogenic and can break you out. Choose a face cleansing oil that has non-comedogenic ingredients that are suited for your skin.
Some of the non-comedogenic oils that can be used as face cleansing oil for women and face cleansing oil for men are
Almond oil – which melts into the skin and lightens blemishes
Macadamia Nut Oil – which removes excess sebum and dirt
Sunflower Oil – non-comedogenic oil that doesn’t clog pores
Jojoba Oil – a deeply hydrating oil for the skin
PureSense Relaxing Macadamia deep nourishing face cleansing oil is a luxurious blend of unique oils like almond oil, macadamia nut oil and sunflower oil that cleanses your skin gently and hydrates it deeply.
Choose a face cleansing oil for women that are free from any harmful chemicals like paraben, sulphates or mineral oils. Face cleansing oil with natural ingredients is better for your skin in the longer run.
How To Choose Face Cleansing Oil For Men
Cleansing oils can also be used by men for their skincare since it is nourishing and beneficial for the skin. Men’s skin is a little thicker than women’s and it requires nourishment and hydration so that the skin remains smooth and blemish-free. But how to choose the right face cleansing oil for men? Choose a face cleansing oil according to your skin type. Avoid coconut oil for the face because it can break you out. Almond oil, jojoba oil, and macadamia nut oil are better choices for the face for face cleansing. PureSense Relaxing macadamia deep nourishing face cleansing oil suits all skin types and can be used by both men and women. This oil cleanser not only cleans your skin it hydrates it too.
How to Use PureSense Face Cleansing Oil
There are only three steps included for using the PureSense face cleansing oil:
Step 1: Take one or two pumps of the oil cleanser into the palm of your hand.
Step 2: Massage the face cleansing oil all over your wet face and use circular motions to get rid of impurities.
Step 3: Rinse well with water and remember to pat your face dry.
Macadamia Deep Nourishing Face Cleansing Oil Tips & Hacks
- Ensure your hands are clean, if not, wash your hands before applying the PureSense macadamia deep nourishing face cleansing oil on your face.
- When applying the Macadamia deep nourishing face oil, be sure to gently massage in a circular motion.
- Be sure to follow up with a facial cleanser like the Macadamia deep nourishing face wash to avoid extra oiliness of your skin overnight.
- Follow up with your other skincare products.
There are a Few Things To Consider When Buying a Face Cleansing Oil
- Always adhere to check the ingredients list to confirm if you aren’t allergic to any of the ingredients used in the face cleansing oil.
- Be sure you are paying for what you’re getting. Some essential oils are expensive while others are not, and all these oils have different benefits. So, be sure to research those essential oils to see the benefits you’ll be getting, and ask yourself if the price point is worth it.
- Also, know your skin type, and be sure that the ingredients used are beneficial for your skin type.
- Using cleansing oils, like the PureSense macadamia deep nourishing face cleansing oil, is meant to be an act of self-care because it is aromatherapeutic. So, ensure that the scent is something you like that calms and relaxes you.
Buy Oil Cleanser Online at PureSense
At PureSense, we curate a range of skincare products that not only focus on providing your skin with multiple benefits. Likewise, our oil cleanser is sure to clean all the impurities off your face while infusing moisture and nourishment into your skin. You can easily buy an oil cleanser online at PureSense with the help of a few simple clicks. Our vitamin E face wash price is quite decent, taking into account the abundance of benefits that it has to offer. If you're on the lookout for some of the best oil cleanser brands in India, PureSense will win your heart for all the right reasons. So buy an oil cleanser online at PureSense sooner than later and bless your skin with all its goodness.
Frequently Asked Questions On Face Cleansing Oil (FAQs)
Is an oil cleanser good for oily skin?An oil cleanser works well to dissolve dirt in your pores, which makes it easier to be washed away with water. When you use an oil-based cleanser, all the makeup, dirt, and excess sebum clogging your pores get extracted from your skin. So it doesn't matter if you have an oily skin type; an oil-based face cleanser will still do its job without adding excess oil or a greasy feeling to your face once you wash it off and pat your face dry.
Will cleansing oil clog your pores?There is a possibility of cleansing oil clogging your pores if you don't wash it off well after cleansing your face with an oil-based cleanser. People with acne-prone, oily skin should be very careful while using an oil cleanser because it will take a little more time to remove it when you wash your face with water. It's all about being patient and gentle with your skin while making sure all of the product is off your face before you pat it dry.
Can I only use an oil cleanser?Yes, you can. Even if you're someone who doesn't wear makeup a lot, an oil cleanser helps to melt away excess sebum, SPF, pollutants and any other impurities on your face. So if you've wanted to include an oil-based cleanser in your skincare routine, you should definitely consider it. To be safe, invest in a natural oil cleanser or a nourishing face wash that is oil-based to make sure the ingredients are pure and won't affect your skin in any way.
Is Macadamia Deep Nourishing Face Cleansing oil good for oily skin?Yes, it is! The Macadamia nut oil extract present in this face cleansing oil removes excess sebum, grime, and dirt. It works together with the Sunflower oil to clean your skin and clear out and prevent clogged pores.
Should I use an oil cleanser everyday?It is up to you. Facial oil cleansers should be used once a day, and if you would rather use it as a special treatment on days you need more self-care, then you can use it less frequently.
How long does oil cleansing take to work?It would take about 2-3 weeks before you begin to see clear/visible changes and/or results. Also, it depends on how often you use it.
Should I moisturise after oil cleansing?The cleansing oil provides a lot of moisture but using a moisturiser after depends on how you take off the cleansing oil. You can take off the cleansing oil by wiping it off to retain the moisture of the cleansing oil on your face. Or, you could wash it off with a face wash which would get rid of the excess oil from the cleansing oil. So, considering your skin type, moisturise after if you feel it is needed or if your skin needs added moisture.
Can I use face cleansing oil for sensitive skin?Face cleansing oil is effective for people with sensitive skin as well. You need to maintain the moisture level of your skin if you have sensitive skin. An oil cleanser face wash ensures you maintain your skin’s natural moisture levels while cleansing your skin of dirt and grime. PureSense facial cleansing oil suits all skin types.
Is oil cleanser face wash good for dry skin?Oil cleanser is essential for dry skin. If your skin gets dry it can lead to breakout and acne. A Face cleansing oil will ensure natural hydration to the skin and won’t make your skin feel dry, flaky or itchy. Use an oil cleanser face wash with non-comedogenic organic ingredients that will clean and hydrate the skin at the same time.
Why use oil-based face cleanser?Traditional cleansers and face washes could dry out or irritate your skin. Oil-based cleansers, on the other hand, are gentle on your skin. An oil cleanser face wash seal in hydration inside your skin while cleansing dirt and pollutants. The oil cleansing method is beneficial if you face skin concerns like dry skin, blackheads, and acne.
Lux packaging, superb quality
Good one when compare compared with other products