Madagascar Vanilla Body Mist (Fragrance Mist)
Bored of using the same mainstream perfumes and deodorants? Try Pure Sense's new range of body mists that come in a number of fragrances. The best part is that they are not at all harsh on your skin and are safe to apply a couple of times a day. The aromatic and earthy fragrance of Madagascar vanilla keeps you smelling fresh and feeling active all through the day. It is a sensuous and mildly musky fragrance that will elicit desire in anyone who smells it!...
About Madagascar Vanilla Body Mist Spray (Fragrance Mist)
The Madagascar Vanilla Fragrance Mist is a light, refreshing fragrance that is enriched with the woody notes of Madagascar vanilla beans and a rich, creamy infusion of olive oil. The musky aroma of this vanilla mist transmits a gust of invigorating freshness to the wearer. You can directly apply this mist to your skin. It has a dreamy mix of all the top, middle and bottom notes. The top notes are pear, apple and mandarin, which will hit your senses immediately after applying the spray. The middle and bottom fragrances are what stick around for a long time and comprise matol, gardenia, heliotrope, frangipani, musk and woody sandalwood. This makes it the best smelling vanilla body mist that you can get.
Natural ingredients in Madagascar Vanilla Body Mist Spray (Fragrance Mist)
The Madagascar vanilla spray perfume is made with naturally available ingredients that do not cause any harm to the skin, even on repeated application. In addition to the velvety aroma, the Madagascar vanilla beans used in this vanilla mist perfume also have anti-inflammatory properties. The infusion of olive oil in this vanilla mist provides you with smooth and glowing skin.
Benefits of using Madagascar Vanilla Body Mist Spray (Fragrance Mist)
Vanilla is an excellent source of antioxidants. Its use in the vanilla body spray leaves your skin feeling revitalised and smelling pleasant at the same time. The essential oils from Madagascar vanilla beans are proven to reverse skin damage and slow down signs of ageing. Since this vanilla mist perfume is mixed with a carrier oil like olive oil, it simultaneously nourishes and hydrates your skin. The sulphate-free and paraben-free formula make it the best vanilla body mist that you can get your hands on. Its nourishing oils ensure your skin doesn’t become dry and you can use it as many times as you want thanks to its safe natural ingredients.
Reasons why you'd love Madagascar Vanilla Body Mist (Fragrance Mist)
- The rich, intoxicating aroma of the Madagascar vanilla flavour body spray will envelop you in an aura of calmness.
- The mindful and recyclable packaging of Pure Sense's vanilla mist and other products adds to its charm.
- No formaldehyde, mineral oils or carcinogenic compounds have been used. So, its frequent application does not harm your skin.
- The novelty of this vanilla body spray lies in its velvety and permeating fragrance, engulfing your skin in its creamy haze.
How To Use Pure Sense's Madagascar Vanilla Body Mist (Fragrance Mist)
- After taking a shower, spray the vanilla mist on your damp body. Remember to gently shake the bottle before each use.
- Sprinkle some on the sides of your neck and on your pulse points.
- Spritz it from a distance of at least six inches.
Tips & Hacks About Desire Madagascar Vanilla Body Mist
- Rubbing in a body buttercream before you apply the Madagascar Vanilla Body Spray can help lock in the fragrance for a longer time.
- Apply the vanilla body mist right after taking a bath for fragrance.
- Choose the right pulse points for applying the madagascar vanilla body mist, which will help in emitting it better and brighter.
- Don’t rub your wrists after applying the madagascar vanilla scent, because rubbing will cause the top notes to disappear faster.
- Don’t spray it on your clothes as the spray cannot be properly emitted and may also cause a stain.
- To make your madagascar vanilla perfume last long, store it in a dark place without severe changes in temperature.
Why Do We Use Paraben & Sulphate-Free Body Mist?
- Parabens are usually used in several beauty products to increase the shelf life of the product. However, they cause more damage than good to our skin. Parabens present in perfumes are nothing but chemicals which can cause scalp and skin irritation, especially for those with sensitive skin.
- Sulphates such as SLS are surfactants and cleansers which strip all the moisture and natural oils from your skin, leaving it dry and prone to further skin problems.
- They may also lead to early signs of ageing as they promote collagen degradation and lead to cell depletion.
- As body mists are meant to be sprayed directly into the body, we need to be more careful with the ingredients used in these products to protect our skin.
- Because of these reasons, the Pure Sense Madagascar Vanilla Body Mist is made with all-natural ingredients and is free of harmful parabens and sulphates.
Things To Consider Before Buying Desire Madagascar Vanilla Body Mist
- You should know about all the ingredients used in any body mist and strictly avoid chemicals such as sulphates and parabens. The vanilla perfume for ladies by Pure Sense is free of harmful chemicals, so you can buy it without any worries.
- Keep in mind that the notes of any perfume are the middle and bottom notes, while the top notes last for a small amount of time. So pay attention to these notes while buying a body mist.
- There are a variety of fragrances, such as floral, woody, musky, oriental notes and more. Go for the ones that you like and would suit you best.
- Make your scent last longer by spraying it on pulse points instead of on clothes.
Check Out A Range Of Natural Body Mist Online At Pure Sense
Pure Sense products are eco-friendly and cruelty-free. They are a great choice for people who love to follow the clean and conscious beauty trend. Experience the relaxing, woody calmness of the Madagascar Vanilla Body Mist. We also offer various other body mists such as Japanese Cherry Blossom mist, Sweet Violet Body Mist, Macadamia Soothing Body Mist and Grapefruit Refreshing Body Mist. Get these natural products delivered safely to your doorstep in just a few clicks. Order this product now to experience its earthy and luxurious aroma.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What does Madagascar vanilla smell like?
Madagascar vanilla's smell will remind you of a cosy, winter evening spent in the lap of nature. Its intoxicating earthy and woody scent lingers on for quite some time. It smells very similar to musk.
- What is the difference between Madagascar vanilla and regular vanilla?
Madagascar vanilla or Bourbon vanilla has a higher percentage of vanillin (compounds imparting the earthy, creamy quality to vanilla), as compared to regular vanilla. Madagascar vanilla needs to be pollinated by humans and not bees. This makes it slightly costlier than regular vanilla.
- How good is Pure Sense's Madagascar Vanilla Body Mist?
Made from specially-curated organic ingredients, this Pure Sense product is your best choice among all commercially available vanilla sprays. It's scent moisturises and relaxes your skin - all at once. The sweet, velvety fragrance makes it the best vanilla body mist that you can own.
- What does Desire Madagascar Vanilla Body Mist scent smell like?
This is the best vanilla perfume for ladies in India that smells sensuous and bold, but is also mellow and musky. You will love all the top, middle and bottom notes of this new fragrance.
- When did Desire Madagascar Vanilla Body Mist come out?
The Desire Madagascar Vanilla Body Mist is the most recent body mist by Pure Sense that you should definitely consider buying.
- Where do you spray vanilla body mist?
The best part for spraying the body mist is your pulse points such as your wrist and neck, which help in better spreading of the fragrance.
- Can I use vanilla body mist as deodorant?
Yes, this body mist is made with completely safe and natural ingredients, which is why it can be sprayed directly onto the body like a deodorant.
Yeah, I order through the pure sense website, after seeing a few people posted on Instagram.
I believed that and I order the pure sense and the result, it was a pure sense, the name itself so blissful.
I order 2 perfumes, Japanese blossoms, and Madagascar Vanilla, both are really good and the smell was so good. Really loved it.
Thank you for such an amazing product.
Very Nice Mild Fragrance.
It give so nice fragrance. Very safe to use
This was my first ever order on Pure Sense
Pure Sense Hope Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist | 150 ml the luxurious fragrance it has and Pink Guava Face Scrub 50 gm the way it makes my skin feel so hydrated, and moisturized after the very first use without leaving it dry after wash
Really amazed with the products as well as the quality service they have provided 🤎
Would surely recommend ✨