Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist
Are you searching for a perfume that will leave you smelling great without being too overpowering at the same time? Try PureSense's new range of body mists that come in several fragrances. The subtle aromas of these body mists keep you feeling fresh as a flower for the entire day. Especially, the exquisite fragrance of the Japanese cherry blossom extract not only imparts an ambrosial aura but also keeps you feeling vibrant all day....
What Is A Body Mist?
In case the name ‘Body Mist’ sounds too extravagant to you, don’t worry, it is a simple way of offering a pleasant scent to your body. While this may sound like a definition of perfume, a body mist is much lighter and less concentrated than perfume. So, the goodness of aroma without it being too overpowering for your skin.
Moreover, since the concentration of the scent is lower as compared to deodorants, a body mist usually is gentler than a deodorant. And so, the good news is that you may not have to worry about your skin being affected by the contents of the body mist.
The PureSense Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist is one such gentle product. It won't damage your skin or cause any reaction. Here’s all you need to know about the PureSense Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist:
About Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist (Fragrance Mist)
The Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist is an exotic blend of sweet and fruity notes of Japanese cherry blossoms, fresh mimosa petals and jasmine-infused in olive oil. With just a single spritz, its lightweight and breezy texture will instantly enliven your spirits. The PureSense Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist for women and men offers aroma without compromising your skincare.
Natural Ingredients in Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist (Fragrance Mist)
Made using exclusively-sourced organic raw materials, the Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Spray ensures that your skin is protected and pleasantly aromatic. This Japanese cherry blossom mist is steeped in the goodness of cherry blossom extracts and olive oil, which nourish your skin. What's more, the absence of harsh chemicals like formaldehyde and mineral oils ensures the premium safety of your skin.
1. Cherry Blossom Extracts
Cherry Blossom or Sakura is one of the most popular floral symbols that highlight Japan. The sweet fragrance and amazing properties beneficial properties for the skin make it a perfect ingredient in a skincare product.
Our Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist is filled with the goodness of cherry blossom extracts. Cherry blossom is rich in antioxidants and also helps clean your skin off dirt. Alongside, if you have sensitive skin, cherry blossom possesses anti-inflammatory properties, allowing you to smell nice without having to worry about redness and rashes. (1)
2. Olive Oil
You may have heard about the wonders of Olive Oil in your cuisine but did you know that it also possesses skincare benefits? Olive oil is a handy ingredient in a skincare product. Not only is it filled with vitamins and antioxidants, but is also known to improve skin moisturization while offering relief from sun damage. (2)
Benefits of Using Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist (Fragrance Mist)
The cherry blossom extracts used in this Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Spray reduce skin hyperpigmentation, and give you clearer and healthier-looking skin, thus effectively addressing your uneven skin tone issues. The antioxidants present in olive oil nourish even the most sensitive skin type. A single spray of this cherry blossom mist can envelop you in a blanket of fresh dewiness.
Here are some of the benefits you can receive after using PureSense's Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist:
- Fights oxidative stress
The high anti-oxidant contents in cherry blossom and olive oil help fight the excess of free radicals in your body, in turn neutralizing oxidative stress. Free radicals are unstable molecules in your body that are extremely reactive. While they are essential for bodily functions, an excess of these can damage your DNA as well as cause you to age faster.
- Reduces inflammation
Sakura is prevalent among the Japanese not only for its aesthetic feels and pleasant odour but also for its anti-inflammatory properties. With red blossom extracts in the PureSense Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist, you may be able to handle redness and irritation.
So, say hello to a skincare product that not only helps you smell good but also works with sensitive skin and doesn’t lead to redness of the skin.
- Contributes to clearer skin
Dead skin can reduce the glow on your face. It is essential for your skin to be cleansed regularly for you to get a clearer and more radiant look. This is where cherry blossom extracts and olive come in and help you maintain your dream skin.
Cherry blossom promotes quick skin cell growth whereas olive oil has the ability to clear the dirt and moisturize your skin.
Reasons you will Purely Love this Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist
- Use of sulphate-free and paraben-free ingredients in this Japanese cherry blossom mist makes it ideal and safe for all skin types.
- The delicate and subtle floral scent of the cherry blossom extract acts as an instant mood elevator.
- It provides a pleasant fragrance and deeply moisturises your skin.
- This Japanese cherry blossom body spray does not contain any carcinogenic compounds like conventional perfumes or deodorants. This makes it safe to use a couple of times in a single day.
How to Use PureSense's Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist (Fragrance Mist)
- After taking a shower, spray the cherry blossom mist all over your body while it is still damp.
- Remember to gently shake the bottle before use.
- Sprinkle some on the sides of your neck and on your pulse points.
- Spritz it from a distance of at least six inches.
PureSense Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist Tips & Hacks:
While a body mist can serve as a great alternative to highly-concentrated perfumes, there are ways to maximize its benefits. Here are some of the useful and simple tips & hacks that can help you get started with the goodness of the PureSense Japanese Cherry Blossom body mist.
- Body mists are usually less concentrated as compared to body spray. Moreover, they are also hydration for your skin. Therefore, you can apply a body mist directly to the skin.
- The best time to apply the Japanese cherry blossom body mist is either after bathing or minutes before stepping out of your home. This will help the pleasant aroma stay around for 3-4 hours.
- Using body mist as an alternative to body spray could be a good idea. However, in case you want to use it along with body spray, you can try using a light but a pleasant-smelling body mist. This will the two scents blend together without leaving any heavy effects.
- Along with this, you can also utilize the body mist as an aromatic addition to your resting spot. Since body mists are not highly concentrated, they could easily blend with the bedsheets as well as the fabric of pillow sheets. Not only will leave an aromatic effect but also provide a relaxing atmosphere.
- Try to apply the body mist directly to your skin instead of putting it on your clothes. You can simply spray on your chest, neck, armpits and wrists for the best results and a subtle aromatic experience.
- Applying body butter or cream before using the Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Spray can help you lock in the fragrance for 3-4 hours.
Differences Between Body Mist and Body Spray:
Usually, a deodorant has a strong fragrance that can leave you with an overpowering presence of the aroma. On the other hand, body mists possess a super light and subtle scent that is not as intimidating and intense as a body spray. A few sprays and you shall be able to get around with a freshness like never before.
2. Composition & Concentration
When it comes to body spray, the concentration of oils is high whereas water and alcohol is low. This leads to a stronger smell as well as longevity. However, it also makes the substance heavier. On the other hand, the low concentration of oil and higher amount of water and alcohol helps the body mist consist of a fragrance that is light and pleasant
Due to the higher amount of oil contents, body spray’s effects remain for more time than body mist which consists of higher amounts of water and alcohol. However, if used right with some of the hacks and tips mentioned above, you could ensure that the body mist you are applying stays for 3-4 hours. The Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist although not as strong as a body spray, offers a pleasant aroma to get you ready for any event.
4. Hydration and Skincare
One of the many qualities of our Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist is that it is designed to not just offer aroma but also care and moisturization to your skin. It has been designed to be safe to be applied directly on your skin while keeping it hydrated and refreshed. A body spray, on the other hand, due to its high concentration levels may blacken your skin and also cause irritation.
Therefore, it is always advised to apply perfumes on top of your clothes, instead of your skin as they could cause irritation and redness.
Buy Body Mists/Fragrance Mists Online at PureSense:
Be a pioneer of the clear and conscious beauty trend. The PureSense range of body mists are sulphate-free and paraben-free. Try the new Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist for an ethereal experience. With just a matter of a few clicks, get these organic products delivered safely to your doorstep. Order your elixir of fragrant freshness now.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is Japanese Cherry Blossom a good smell
If the essence of the spring season could be captured in a bottle, it would smell very much like the Japanese cherry blossom. Its scent is like a combination of the aromas of almonds, honey and jasmine. The delicate fragrance of the Japanese cherry blossom makes it an ideal ingredient for cherry blossom mists and fragrant body sprays.
- How is PureSense's Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist?
PureSense's Japanese Cherry Blossom Mist is your best option for a light and breezy fragrance. If you want your scent to be distinct, without being too overwhelming, then this cherry blossom mist is your finest bet. Its organic ingredients, infused with luxurious oils, work wonders for your skin.
- Is Japanese Cherry Blossom body mist applied on body or clothes?
One of the many qualities of our Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist is that it is designed to not just offer aroma but also care and moisturization to your skin. It has been designed to be safe to be applied directly on your skin while keeping it hydrated and refreshed.
- Can I spray Japanese Cherry Blossom body mist on my armpits?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to apply the PureSense Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist to your skin, including sensitive areas such as your armpits. In fact, Cherry Blossom or Sakura is known for its skin brightening and skin-clearing properties.