We are all guilty of surfing through best skin care practices and end up not doing anything about them. We feel too lazy to go through the whole process to achieve the results we desperately want. However, luckily being lazy also means being effective without putting in too much effort. Have you tried these lazy girl skincare hacks?
So, let’s talk about some of the easiest natural beauty hacks and a lazy skincare routine that you can follow to achieve good skincare results.
Basic Skincare Routine
Following a basic skincare routine will help you in doing the minimal important tasks at the end of a tiring day or at the beginning of a busy one. Here’s what you need to do.
Do not skip out on a cleanser, as it will help you cleanse your skin and remove excess oil, dirt, and pollution.
We cannot stress enough on the importance of moisturising your skin every day as it helps your skin retain moisture and protects it from external damage.
Using sunscreen is also vital as it helps in protecting your skin from UV damage.
If you are looking for natural skincare products, you can try Pure Sense, as they have a range of skin care products that are perfect for your detailed or lazy skincare routine. You can try Pure Sense’s Energise Grapefruit Revitalising Face Cleansing Gel (Face Wash) for its vitamin C rich composition.
Best Skin Care Hacks
Here are some best skin care hacks that you can try to enjoy problem-free, glowing skin naturally:
- You can use a sheet mask to instantly moisturise and nourish your skin. You can get upto a week worth of moisturising in a single go, and it can substitute for going to a salon if you are feeling too lazy. You can use the extra moisturising lotion in a sheet mask as an under eye mask.
- Have oily skin but do not want to go through an entire skin care routine? Use baby powder to absorb the excess oil.
- Have puffy eyes due to a sleepless night? Remove the puffiness using green tea bags.
- Drink plenty of water. Keeping your body and skin hydrated is a sure-sure way to keep your skin free of problems such as dryness, acne, etc., and will be one of the best skin care hacks in your book.
- If you have puffy eyes, frozen peas can be your saving grace. Just wrap frozen peas in a clean cloth and press it under your eyes. It can be an easy alternative for using sliced cucumber, potato or any eye cream.