You might have read enough about skincare, and probably already doing a lot for your skin. But just like your skin, your hair also needs some kind of nourishment and attention. It’s important to take good care of your hair to keep it healthy, smooth, and voluminous. This is why it is important to indulge in hair care, and what better way can there be than to start the process from the comfort of your home!. We're talking about the natural remedies for hair growth that are easy to do, harmless for your hair, and work towards improving your hair health. Because when you have healthy hair, it automatically boosts your self-confidence among other things! The key is to be consistent with these home remedies and you will see some phenomenal results sooner than later.
Home Remedies for Hair Growth
If you've been struggling with taking care of your hair, these home remedies for hair growth are going to come to your rescue:
Honey contains antioxidants that destroy free radicals that harm your scalp. It even strengthens your hair follicles by hydrating and nourishing them.
Method: Mix one tablespoon of pure honey with two drops of your regular shampoo. Apply this mixture all over your hair and leave it on for two minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. Make sure you finish it off with a mild conditioner to layer your hair with protection. This is one of the easiest home remedies for hair growth that you can try right about now.
Ginger has the ability to increase blood flow to the scalp. As it contains oils and enzymes, it naturally protects the hair follicles and strengthens your hair.
Method: Grate one ginger root and rub the grated ginger particularly on areas of your scalp with scanty hair growth. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off with regular water. This is one of the best hair growth remedies that promise naturally healthy hair in just a few weeks.
Amla contains antioxidants as well as vitamin C that promotes hair growth. It even improves the colour and texture of your hair.
Method: Make a solution with two tablespoons of amla juice and an equal amount of lemon juice. Apply this solution all over your scalp and gently massage it using your fingertips for about 10-15 minutes. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water right after. This is one of the most effective home remedies for hair growth that you will definitely fall in love with.
Eggs contain very high amounts of protein, zinc, iodine as well as selenium. The natural fats in eggs provide your hair follicles with the nourishment that it needs. Eggs contain vitamins that reduce hair fall and add a lustrous shine to your hair.
Method: Break an egg in a bowl, add one cup of hot water and a tablespoon of honey. Whisk them well till you get a smooth paste. Apply this egg mask to your hair and scalp. Let it rest for the next 15 minutes and then shampoo and condition your hair regularly. This is one of the home remedies for fast hair growth and you're going to be amazed by the result.
Natural Tips for Hair Growth
Apart from using home remedies, you must keep some natural hair growth tips in mind that will improve the overall health of your hair. Here are some basic tips to follow:
- Massage your scalp as it increases blood circulation, enhances the strength of the hair roots and helps nutrients get to the follicles faster. You can give yourself a scalp massage on dry hair but adding hair oil automatically increases the benefits. This can also be counted as one of the natural hair growth tips that you can practice twice a week.
- Avoid smoking as it restricts blood flow to the scalp and follicles. This, in turn, slows down the vital oxygen and nutrients that your hair and scalp need to be healthy in general. So, if you wish for natural hair growth, take care of your body from the inside and it'll eventually reflect on the outside.
- Eat healthy fats over hair growth supplements as the vitamins and minerals that you get from foods are easier for your body to utilize. Healthy fats like omega-3s that include walnuts, flaxseed, salmon, tuna, plant oils like canola oil and soybean oil nourish your hair follicles and give your tresses a natural shine. Hair growth supplements, on the other hand, contain unnecessarily large amounts of minerals and vitamins that can damage your hair in many ways.
- Continuous hair styling can damage your hair by making it dry and brittle, leading to breakage and shorter hair in length. Air-drying is one of the best natural hair growth tips of all time.
Grow Your Hair Naturally With Pure sense
At Pure Sense, we have curated special combo packs of shampoos and conditioners that are made with 100% organic ingredients and are entirely free of chemicals. Check out our hair care combo packs that will help you grow your hair naturally:
1. Macadamia Deep Nourishing Hair Mask:
The Macadamia Deep Nourishing Hair Masks is designed to intensely moisture and condition your hair to make your hair healthy and look shiny.
- Enriched with the goodness of ethically-sourced macadamia nut oil, the hair mask helps in softening the hair and adding shine.
- The hair mask protects your hair by layering it with natural ingredients such as macadamia, coconut oil, and rice protein, to make your hair smoother, shinier and bouncier.
The hair mask strengthens your hair and promotes hair growth.
2. Macadamia Deep Nourish Hair Cleanser:
The Macadamia-infused hair cleanser is designed to naturally heal your hair and boost growth.
- The hair cleanser is enriched with the goodness of macadamia nut oil that gently cleanses your hair and nourishes the scalp at the same time.
The cleanser encourages hair growth by providing your hair with the required nutrients while leaving them frizz-free.
Everyone wishes for healthy and luscious hair but very few actually have the time to put an effort towards it. When it comes to hair growth, natural ingredients have proven to work extremely well. We believe, when Pure Sense hair care products are combined with the goodness of home remedies, you can improve your hair's health considerably. So, you can simply make use of home remedies for hair growth and see how it turns your hair health around.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Which vitamins are good for my hair?
Vitamin A, D and B are good for hair growth. Vitamin C helps protect your hair against free radicals, and vitamin E prevents oxidative stress. Here is how you can get these vitamins through foods:
Vitamin A - Milk, eggs, yoghurt
B vitamins - Whole grains, almonds, meat, fish, seafood, dark leafy greens
Vitamin C - Strawberries, peppers, guavas, citrus fruits
Vitamin D - Fortified foods, some mushrooms like maitake, morel, chanterelle, oyster, and shiitake, cod liver oil, fatty fish
Vitamin E - Sunflower seeds, almonds, spinach, avocados
2. Can thin hair become thick?
Yes, it can. With the right approach to hair health and hair growth, even finely textured hair can become thick again. All the above-mentioned hair growth remedies have the ability to bring your hair back to health.
3. Is it naturally possible to regrow hair?
It actually depends on your hair follicles. If a follicle has closed, scarred, disappeared or not generated a new hair in a long time, then there is no possibility to expect regrowth. But, if the follicle is still intact then yes, hair regrowth is very much possible. All you have to do is improve the health of the existing thin hair on your head either with the use of home remedies or hair care products.