Natural Papaya Face Scrub | Paraben & Sulphate Free | From the makers of Parachute Advansed | 50g
Size / Net Weight :
Shelf Life : 30 months
Country of Origin : India
Manufacturer Name : Cosmic Nutracos Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Manufacturer Address : Cosmic Nutracos Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Plot No. 12, Apparel Park-Cum-Industrial Area, Katha,Bhatolikalan,PO Baddi, Distt. Solan, (H.P.) 173205
Marketeer Name: Marico Limited
Marketer Address : Marico Ltd,7th floor, Grande Palladium, 175, CST Road, Kolivery Village, MMRDA Area, Kalina, Santa Cruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Generic Name : Face Scrub
We’re pure at heart.
- No Sulphate
- No Parabens
- No Cruelty
- No Carcinogens
- Earth Friendly
Enter Delivery Pincode
Location is unserviceable
COD COD not available
Dispatched in 2 to 3 days
COD Cash on Delivery accepted.
Papaya Face Scrub
Face scrubs are an important part of your skincare routine as it helps exfoliate your skin. There are several types of face scrubs in the market, but today we will be exploring the magical benefits of papaya for skin as a papaya face scrub. PureSense has come up with an amazing Papaya face scrub made with ripe papaya extracts that helps reduce blackheads, clogged pores, excess oil and impurities in your skin. It is also infused with niacinamide and pomegranate which helps give you a glowing and radiant skin....
What Is Papaya Face Scrub?
A papaya face scrub is a natural face scrub designed with the natural extracts of papaya. Papaya is a nutrient-rich fruit that has several magical properties for your skin. People have been using papaya for the face for decades as its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties can keep your skin fresh and radiant.
PureSense, a 100% natural skincare, face care and hair care products manufacturer that offers a range of products, has developed the best Natural Papaya Face Scrub that simplifies the use of papaya for face as a facial scrub.
It offers gentle exfoliation by removing dirt and dust from your face and gives you a radiant glow. It is made with ripe papaya extracts, niacinamide and pomegranate, which makes it suitable for all types of skin, especially for acne-prone skin. It will leave your skin nourished, soft and supple with the benefits of all these natural ingredients.
Natural Ingredients In This Papaya Face Scrub
The papaya face scrub by PureSense enhances the benefits of papaya for skin because of these ingredients below:
- Papaya - Deeply cleanses skin pores. The enzymes such as papain present in papaya help decrease inflammation in the skin and reduce acne by removing dead skin cells that clog pores.
- Pomegranate - Fights acne and soothes itchy and flaky skin. It also helps fight the signs of ageing that appear early due to sun exposure.
- Niacinamide - Minimise the appearance of large pores. It treats hyperpigmentation, minimises fine lines and keeps your skin firm and healthy.
All of these ingredients in the face scrub along with the papaya on face benefits makes the face scrub a must-have in your skin care routine.
PureSense Papaya Face Scrub Benefits
There are several benefits and uses of papaya for the face that are extended to PureSense's Papaya Face Scrub, such as:
- Controls excess sebum and smoothes skin texture
- Suitable for all skin types
- Exfoliate your skin gently
- Fights free radical damage
- Free from harmful chemicals
These are some of the papaya on face benefits. Now let's take a look at how to use it.
How To Use PureSense's Papaya Face Scrub?
To enjoy the benefits of papaya for the skin, you should follow these steps:
- Take a coin-sized amount of papaya enriched scrub
- Gently massage the scrub on your damp skin for 30 seconds
- Focus on key areas such as lip corners, chin and T-zone
- Wash with lukewarm water and wipe with a soft cloth
Following these steps will help you in enjoying papaya on-face benefits.
Tips and Hacks About Papaya Face Scrub
Here are some priceless tips and hacks you can follow while using a papaya face scrub that will help you derive the maximum benefits out of it:
- When applying the face scrub, focus on the T zone which includes the forehead, nose and lips, which will help in better application
- If you have more time, apply a face mask after you use the face scrub
- Moisturise your skin thoroughly after scrubbing your face, this will ensure proper hydration
- Using a face scrub twice or thrice a week is more effective than using it everyday
Why Do We Use A Harmful Chemical-Free Face Scrub?
There are various harmful chemicals in regular face care products we use everyday. These include silicone, parabens, phthalates and sulphates. There are several harmful effects of these chemicals which leave your skin in lesser health than it was before you applied them. These chemicals strip off the natural oils present in your skin which can leave the skin dry and irritated. This may lead to inflammation and allergic skin reactions such as redness and itching if their concentration is high in your skincare or makeup products. There are many studies which say that parabens can mimic oestrogen in its action and cause problems in the body cells and alter the menstrual cycle causing irregular periods. Sulphates have commonly been linked to leaving residues in the heart, brain and lungs. Because of these and many other reasons, it is best to switch to natural products made with earth-friendly ingredients, like we use here at PureSense!
Before Buying Papaya Face Scrub, Consider These Factors
Before buying any face scrub, it is important to check the ingredients, type and action of the face scrub. There are several kinds of face scrubs available online, but how do you find the one that is best for you? We are here with an easy list of factors:
- Go for a scrub that is gentle on your skin. This will ensure it doesn’t strip off the natural oil of your skin and leave it dry for further skin problems to occur.
- Know your skin type and pick a face scrub according to the needs of your skin. For example, if you have oily skin, you may need a scrub that is more effective in clearing acne, like the Papaya face scrub by PureSense.
- For sensitive skin, it is best to go with natural ingredients because you never know what may aggravate your skin condition.
Check Out PureSense Face Care Products Online
Look for PureSense's face scrubs online and add Natural Papaya face scrub to your cart for easy checkout. Here are some of our other natural face care products:
- Cleansers: Get clear and spotless skin with our natural cleansers made with papaya and macadamia.
- Face Mask: Get younger and radiant skin with our collection of face masks.
- Lip Care: Pick the PureSense lip care products for ultimate lip health and nourishment.
- Moisturisers: Our range of nourishing moisturisers will give your skin the nutrients and hydration it needs all day.
- Sheet Mask: We have a number of convenient sheet masks that can be applied on the face for a quick facial cleansing.
- Sleeping Mask: Just apply the sleeping mask and get your peaceful sleep while our natural ingredients work on your skin.
FAQs On Papaya Face Scrub
Can I rub papaya on my face?
Yes, there are several benefits of papaya for skin, so you can rub the pulp of papaya on your face with seeds to gently exfoliate your skin.
Does papaya lighten skin?
Yes, papaya is rich in antioxidants that can reverse sun damage which causes skin problems such as tanning and can also be beneficial in lightening your skin.
Which fruit scrub is good for the face?
To reap the benefits of papaya for skin, you can use PureSense Natural Papaya Face Scrub that is enriched with the natural extracts of papaya, pomegranate and niacinamide.
Can I use papaya scrub everyday?
Although it can be used everyday, the papaya face scrub is recommended to be used not more than thrice a week for the best results.
Is papaya face scrub good for removing tan?
Papaya contains some important enzymes like papain which help reduce the damage caused by sun exposure and UV rays. This is why it is a good ingredient in reducing sun tan.
Is papaya face scrub good for oily skin?
Yes, it is ideal for all types of skin and the papaya in the scrub helps reduce acne and clears pores, which makes it especially useful for oily skin.
Is papaya scrub good for dry skin?
Papaya face scrub is ideal for dry skin because it nourishes and hydrates the sin with its natural ingredients like papaya, pomegranate and niacinamide. If needed, you can moisturise your skin after using the scrub.
Is papaya scrub good for acne?
The papaya face scrub by PureSense is good for clearing acne because it fights the dead skin cells that clog pores, giving you clear skin without the excess oil and impurities.
I just love to use it and i have referred it to my friends also. It makes my face brighter and soft after use. Thanks Puresense.
This product is very dutifully
I have sensitive skin and have always struggled to find a face scrub that didn't irritate my skin but this Papaya Face Scrrub has been a life saver for me. It is the first scrub I've ever used that hasn't caused any kind of reaction, and it smells so good! It is definitely food for my skin. I'm never going back to another brand.
I have been using the Natural Papaya Scrub for months and I can swear by it . The texture and consistency looks incredible, almost like a dessert. After scrubbing it off ,my skin feels so fresh and renewed. Try it once , you will definitely get hooked on to it.
Addicted! I have finished up 2 of it's bottles and can vouch for what it promises to do. Not only my skin is free from blackheads and dirt but it also has visible glow and radiance.I will stick by this product for a long time now.