About Frizzy Hair Products
Frizzy hair can be such a drag and make you have a bad hair day. It is when you have irregular textured hair where some strands stand or curl separately from the rest of your uniformly textured hair. Frizzy hair has misaligned portions that do not align with your surrounding hair. It can create a messy look.
Frizzy hair occurs when the hair’s cuticle layer is raised and moisture passes through to swell the strands. The cuticle layer is a hair strand’s outermost layer that protects the innermost layer. When the cuticle is flared, it results in frizzy hair.
Frizzy hair can be caused by hair damage, genetics, and/or humidity. But there are hair products for frizzy hair that can help you manage and even repair your hair’s cuticle layer. Finding the right hair care products not just for your hair type, but to help with your frizzy hair, can make a lot of difference. Below are some of the benefits you can get from investing in natural products for frizzy hair....
Beneficial Reasons for Using Natural Products For Frizzy Hair
Here are some benefits of frizzy hair products that are made of natural ingredients and free of chemicals.
- Using natural products for frizzy hair would not just reverse the damage that causes your hair to frizz as well as other hair concerns you may face daily. But these products would also keep your hair healthy and soft.
- With these natural hair products for frizzy hair, you can be sure that there won’t be any side effects because they are made with all-natural ingredients and no chemicals whatsoever.
- Since they are free from chemicals, they are skin friendly and would cause no scalp or hair damage. These natural frizzy hair products are safe to use, they soothe the scalp, and even boost hair growth and health.
How To Use Hair Products For Frizzy Hair
There are different ways of using different hair care products for frizzy hair. The different types of products require different ways of use.
- For frizzy hair, it is important to cleanser your hair twice or thrice a week. A natural cleanser would prevent your hair from damaging more.
- Apply a small amount to your scalp and add more if needed.
- Massage thoroughly into the scalp.
- A scalp massager would help blood circulation and deep cleansing.
- Rinse out.
- For conditioner, use it as often as you wash your hair to soften the hair and reduce frizz.
- Take the amount recommended on the bottle.
- Apply products evenly through the ends of your hair.
- Use your fingers or a comb to work and run through your hair.
- Let it sit for 3-5 minutes before rinsing it out.
- Use a hair mask once a week. But if your hair is very dry and damaged, then you can use it twice or thrice a week.
- Use your hair mask after shampooing your hair, but before conditioning.
- Remove excess water from your hair.
- Take a small scoop and apply it to your hair.
- Allow it to sit for 2-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
8 Tips & Hacks About Frizzy Hair Products
- Cleanser is for cleansing the scalp and can dry the hair. Hence, Cleanser is used to soften the hair after cleansing your scalp.
- To get rid of flat hair, cleanse your hair when it is flipped upside down.
- For thin hair, apply your hair cleanser after the hair conditioner.
- Use a clarifying cleanser once a week as it deeply cleanses the scalp and gets rid of impurities.
- Rinse out your hair with cold water after every wash.
- Hair serums and hairspray are your best friends.
- Make sure all your products work best for your hair type.
- Avoid hair colour, treatment, or heat. They can increase frizz.
Explore Pure Sense Hair Products For Frizzy Hair
The range of hair care products at Pure Sense includes natural hair products for frizzy hair among other products for different hair concerns. Here is the range of products for frizzy hair available at Pure Sense.
This relaxing hair cleanser is packed with vitamin E & B5 that is gotten from the Macadamia infused in it. It repairs hair damage and enhances sheen. It also contains kiwi which helps nourish new hair follicles and maintain the scalp’s natural oil.
This rejuvenating hair conditioner is infused with grapefruit that purifies the scalp and promotes shinier hair. It also contains rice protein that helps to boost hair volume and revive damaged hair. Infused with coconut oil, this hair conditioner is packed with fatty acid and Vitamin E that seals split ends.
This nourishing hair mask contains Macadamia nut oil that repairs hair damage and coconut oil that seals off split ends. It is also infused with rice protein that helps with dry hair and revives damaged hair.
6 Things To Consider Before Buying Frizzy Hair Products
Here are some points to consider when buying hair care products for frizzy hair.
- Go for natural products for frizzy hair to help with the texture and health of your hair.
- Avoid chemical-based products or products with chemical ingredients.
- Products that are free of carcinogens, parabens, and sulphates are your best friends.
- Products that are cruelty-free and 100% natural, like all products at Pure Sense, are the best option.
- Ensure that you aren’t allergic to any of the ingredients used in the products.
- Knowing your hair type is the key to finding the right product that suits your hair.
How do I stop my hair from frizzing?
Avoiding chemical hair products is the first step to reducing and preventing frizz. It can also help to rinse out your hair with cold water. Invest in a microfibre towel and a wide tooth comb for drying and detangling.
How can I make my frizzy hair silky and shiny?
Finding the right hair care products for your hair type is the first key to having silky and shiny hair. If you must use heat on your hair, use heat protectants and minimise the number of times you use to heat and colour on your hair. Avoid washing your hair every day.
Does keratin help with frizz?
Although keratin treatment is the use of natural proteins, it is packed with chemicals like formaldehyde which can straighten and smoothen the hair but can also cause lasting damage to the natural texture of your hair. Avoid chemicals and embrace the natural texture of your hair with natural products.