What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of dry skin? To use a moisturiser, hopefully! However, a moisturiser alone isn't enough to treat your dry skin. Since dry skin doesn't produce natural oils, it's more prone to wrinkles and fine lines. This means you need dry skincare products that are meant specifically for your skin type and will provide it with proper hydration, moisturisation and nourishment. You will need products that will help calm and soothe your parched skin. So, what kind of ingredients and products should you invest in? We're here to guide you on it.
Best Ingredients to Look for in Dry Skin Products
When you're picking products for dry skin, make sure to look at the ingredient list behind each skincare product. It's very important to give your skin what it needs instead of relying on products that are going viral on the internet or being used or recommended by others. Some of the best skincare products for dry skin contain ingredients like -
- Hyaluronic Acid:
A humectant known to hydrate your skin, so it appears plump.
Another humectant responsible for moisturising your skin is glycerin. It's a great ingredient to heal wounds and soothe inflamed skin.
- Vitamin E:
Present in most skin care products, it protects your skin from the drying effect of free radicals and provides it with moisture.
These are fatty molecules that are located within the skin. Some face products for dry skin contain ceramides as they tend to make your skin supple and soft by keeping hydration locked in.
- Shea Butter:
Another skincare ingredient that effectively nourishes your skin, shea butter is an emollient that gets absorbed seamlessly into your skin and helps it stay moisturised.
Benefits of Using Skincare Products for Dry Skin
- It Keeps Your Skin in Great Condition: Your body is shedding skin cells throughout the day. Hence, it is important to keep your skin in good condition. Using the best skincare products for dry skin, can prevent dryness, acne, treats wrinkles and helps your skin look its best.
- It Gives You a Youthful Glow: When you invest in natural products for dry skin, you can trust them to give you natural and youthful glowing skin. As you age, the process of skin cells regeneration slows down, which tends to make your skin look duller. This is why when you use specific products for dry skin, it reflects on the quality of your skin as the products speed up the process resulting in radiant-looking skin.
- It Prevents Skin Problems:
When products for dry skin are used consistently, preventing skin problems becomes easier and less costly. And with regular use, you can say goodbye to irritated, itchy and dry skin.
Best Skincare Products for Dry Skin by Pure Sense
At Pure Sense, we have a thoughtfully curated range of products that primarily focuses on dry skin and improves your skin's overall health. Let's look at some of them:
1. Face Cleanser: Start your day by using the Pure Sense Relaxing Macadamia Deep Nourishing Face Cleansing Oil. This oil-based face wash will gently cleanse your face and remove all the impurities. As this cleansing oil is designed with the no-drying formula, it works phenomenally for people with dry skin and quenches their skin's thirst for moisture. Made with the goodness of ethically-sourced macadamia nut oil, this face wash gently removes makeup and other particles while leaving your pores clean. This chemical-free, cruelty-free and earth-friendly cleansing oil can become one of your favourite skincare products for dry skin.
2. Night Cream: While morning skincare is essential, following a routine at night is equally important. Your skin needs a boost of hydration during the night-time as well and the Pure Sense Macadamia Renewing Night Cream ‚Äãwill provide you just that. The Australian macadamia nut oil helps boost collagen production and restore skin elasticity while mafane flower extracts smoothen skin, and reduce wrinkles and fine lines. This renewing night cream will also lock in all the moisture for your dry skin to keep it soft and supple through the night. Free of sulphates, parabens and carcinogens, this blend of exotic oils is perfect to restore radiant youthful skin. This one is hands-down going to be one of the best skincare products for dry skin if you start using it religiously.
3. Lip Balm: While you're taking utmost care of your face, don't forget to pamper the dry skin on your lips too. It's common for people with dry skin to deal with dry and chapped lips all around the year. The Pure Sense Macadamia Nourishing Lip Balm is made with organic ingredients that target this very issue and promise you soft and moisturised lips. It contains Macadamia nut oil that assists in cell regeneration of chapped lips, almond oil that rejuvenates lips by taking off dead skin cells, and beeswax that soothes and hydrates your lips. As this lip balm is free of chemicals, you can rely on it for daily use without worrying about any side effects.
4. Body Butter:It's unfair to take care of your face and ignore the rest of your body. Hence, body butter exists! If you're new to body butter, try the Pure Sense Macadamia Deep Nourishing Body Butter. It is an excellent body care product that people with dry skin can use post a shower and before going to bed. This unique blend of luxurious oils and butter will protect your skin from constant dryness and damage. The body butter is infused with the Australian macadamia nut oil and loaded with vitamins and rare antioxidants that replenish your skin. Free of chemicals, this body butter is suitable for all skin types, especially for dry skin as it has super hydrating properties.
What happens if you don't moisturise your face?|How do you hydrate your skin overnight?|Does drinking water help dry skin?If you don't moisturise your face daily, your skin will become dry. And with time, the itchiness and dryness will worsen, especially during the cold months of the year. When you skip the moisturiser, your skin starts flaking and appears dry. Besides, moisturising reduces common skin issues like dryness, flakiness, acne or blemishes.
|You can use hydrating and moisturising skincare products that lock moisture into your skin. Never sleep without applying a good moisturiser or face oil. If you're dealing with dry skin, you need to invest in the products for dry skin as they are heavy on moisturisation and nourishment like the ones at Pure Sense.
|Honestly, oral hydration has no direct link to your skin's hydration. It's a myth that drinking a lot of water will help maintain hydrated skin. However, it is recommended to drink at least eight to ten glasses of water each day for your overall body to be well-hydrated and healthy. Hydration helps flush out the toxins from your body, which means it reduces waste in your body. This may, in turn, reflect on your skin.
Investing in your skin is always a great idea as it is going to represent you for a very long time. And when you're someone who's been dealing with dry skin for the most part of your life, you should definitely pay more attention to pampering your skin with all the goodness of natural and organic ingredients and skincare products. All it needs is a little time and effort.
Explore our blog section to read more about topics such as dry skin causes, skincare routine for dry skin, how to get rid of dry skin to achieve a beautiful, smooth and healthy skin.